Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> How To's
gstrategic
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:33 am Reply with quote

Quote:
Unpack all the file unders "html" into your Nuke root

What exactly does that mean? I pulled files from these folders and put them into those on my servers. I thought what that meant.

Quote:
Extract the sql/Treasury.sql and drop it into mysql.

I don't exactly have a "mysql" folder. Where do I put this? Can I have it in the same folder as the config file?

Quote:
http://vancouverbiz.net/admin.php?op=Treasury#AdminTop

I click on the "Treasury" icon in the Admin panel and it takes me to the above URL with a blank screen.

Please help

hitwalker
Sells PC To Pay For Divorce

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 1:14 pm Reply with quote

Ok this is easy...
with mysql it means dump the database needed for nuke treasury in the mysql database where the rest of your phnuke tables are...
And if you read closely just a few files go into your roor for payment handling and the rest is a module,that goes into the modules folder..

gstrategic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:52 pm Reply with quote

I don't really have a mysql folder or know how to "dump" the .sql file in the phpnukes tables. I've looked into myphpadmins, but nothing.

I'm very new at this Php stuff.

hitwalker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:21 pm Reply with quote

Listen..
mysql isnt a folder,its a database..
on what do you think your nukesite runs on ?
Right...mysql...

So first...go to your phpmyadmin....
Then you see on the left you can choose your database name,choose it..
Then the database of your nuke appears on the right...

Then on top click on..SQL (probably cause im looking at it in dutch)
When you clicked on it you see a new page and infront of you a text area and it says...(probably )
Run sql query on database.....

Well in the text area put in the below code and hit the button "start"..or ""go"..or whatever your button says....and your done...

Put in these tables...

__________________________copy_______________________

Code:

CREATE TABLE `config` (
  `name` varchar(25) NOT NULL default '',
  `subtype` varchar(20) NOT NULL default '',
  `value` varchar(200) NOT NULL default '0',
  `text` text NOT NULL
) TYPE=MyISAM;

#
# Dumping data for table `config`
#

INSERT INTO `config` VALUES ('receiver_email', '', 'donations@mysite.com', '!!!!!!VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!\r\nThis is the email address registered\r\nin your PayPal account that you receive\r\nmoney on.  NOTE: Create an email address\r\nspecifically and only for receiving\r\ndonations, i.e. [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ].\r\nThe Donatometer will list any payments\r\nto the email you list here, whether they\r\ncome from this module or not.\r\n');
INSERT INTO `config` VALUES ('goal', 'Jan', '160', 'Enter the dollar amounts for each month\'s\r\ndonation goal.');
INSERT INTO `config` VALUES ('goal', 'Feb', '110', '');
INSERT INTO `config` VALUES ('goal', 'Mar', '100', '');
INSERT INTO `config` VALUES ('goal', 'Apr', '100', '');
INSERT INTO `config` VALUES ('goal', 'May', '100', '');
INSERT INTO `config` VALUES ('goal', 'Jun', '100', '');
INSERT INTO `config` VALUES ('goal', 'Jul', '100', '');
INSERT INTO `config` VALUES ('goal', 'Aug', '100', '');
INSERT INTO `config` VALUES ('goal', 'Sep', '100', '');
INSERT INTO `config` VALUES ('goal', 'Oct', '100', '');
INSERT INTO `config` VALUES ('goal', 'Nov', '100', '');
INSERT INTO `config` VALUES ('goal', 'Dec', '100', '');
INSERT INTO `config` VALUES ('swing_day', '', '6', 'The Swing Day determines when the\r\nDonatometer will switch to show the\r\nnext month.  The previous month\'s\r\nstats will no longer be displayed.');
INSERT INTO `config` VALUES ('dm_title', '', '<b>HELP KEEP OUR SERVERS ONLINE!</b>', 'Enter a customized title for your\r\nDonatometer.  NOTE: This is not the\r\nNuke Block title.  You can change that\r\nin the Nuke Blocks Admin.');
INSERT INTO `config` VALUES ('ty_url', '', '', 'You can enter a URL here for a web page\r\nthat users will be taken to when they\r\ncomplete a donation.  This is useful for\r\ntaking the user back to your site and\r\ndisplaying a "Thank You".  NOTE: PayPal\r\nwill use this link for cancelled payments\r\nas well. If you use the feature, also\r\ncreate a second web page with appropriate\r\ntext for a cancelled payment.  TIP: Use\r\nNukeWrap to bring your users back into the\r\nNuke site.');
INSERT INTO `config` VALUES ('pp_itemname', '', 'Donation', 'Enter the IPN item name used for your\r\ndonations. This feature is currently\r\nnot used.');
INSERT INTO `config` VALUES ('dm_num_don', '', '10', 'Enter the number of donators that\r\nshould be listed in the Donatometer.\r\n-1 = Don\'t list any\r\n 0 = Unlimited\r\n # = The max number to list\r\nDonators are always listed from newest\r\nto oldest from the top down.\r\n');
INSERT INTO `config` VALUES ('dm_show_amt', '', '1', 'Should the Donatometer display the\r\nAmount of each donation?');
INSERT INTO `config` VALUES ('dm_show_date', '', '1', 'Should the Donatometer display the\r\ndate that each donation was made?');
INSERT INTO `config` VALUES ('dm_button', '', 'https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/x-click-but21.gif', 'Enter a complete URL for the image used\r\nin the Donatometer block');
INSERT INTO `config` VALUES ('don_button_submit', '', 'https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/x-click-but04.gif', 'Enter a complete URL for the image to use\r\nfor at the bottom of the Donations module\r\nto submit a donation.');
INSERT INTO `config` VALUES ('don_button_top', '', 'https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/x-click-but21.gif', 'Enter a complete URL for the image to use\r\nfor at the top of the Donations module.');
INSERT INTO `config` VALUES ('pp_image_url', '', '', 'You can have a custom image displayed at\r\nthe top of the PayPal screen when your\r\nusers are donating.  Enter the URL for\r\nthe image to display here.  NOTE: You\r\nshould not enter a non HTTPS:// URL. If\r\nyou enter a URL from a non-secure server\r\nyour users will continually be warned that\r\nthey are about to display secure and\r\nnon-secure information.');
INSERT INTO `config` VALUES ('pp_cancel_url', '', '', 'Enter a URL here for a web page that users\r\nwill be taken to when they cancel their\r\npayment.  You should use this feature if\r\nyou have filled in a "Thank You" URL.\r\nTIP: Use NukeWrap to bring your users back\r\ninto the Nuke site.');
INSERT INTO `config` VALUES ('pp_get_addr', '', '0', 'Would you like PayPal to gather the user\'s\r\nshipping address?  Users can opt out of\r\nthis.  This could be useful if you wanted\r\nto send them holiday cards or something.');
INSERT INTO `config` VALUES ('don_amount', '1', '10', 'The Donations module provides a list\r\nof suggested donations amounts.  You\r\ncan customize this list below.  ');
INSERT INTO `config` VALUES ('don_amount', '2', '15', '');
INSERT INTO `config` VALUES ('don_amount', '3', '20', '');
INSERT INTO `config` VALUES ('don_amount', '5', '', '');
INSERT INTO `config` VALUES ('don_amount', '4', '30', '');
INSERT INTO `config` VALUES ('don_amount', '6', '0', '');
INSERT INTO `config` VALUES ('don_amount', '8', '0', '');
INSERT INTO `config` VALUES ('don_amt_checked', '', '1', 'The Donations module provides a list\r\nof suggested donations amounts.  You\r\ncan customize this list below.  In this\r\nbox, specify which of the amounts listed\r\nbelow should be checked by default.');
INSERT INTO `config` VALUES ('pp_item_num', '', '110', 'Enter the IPN item number used for your\r\ndonations. This feature is currently\r\nnot used.');
INSERT INTO `config` VALUES ('dm_img_width', '', '', 'Restrict the dimensions for the above\r\nimage.  To use the image\'s native size\r\nleave both boxes blank.');
INSERT INTO `config` VALUES ('dm_img_height', '', '', '');
INSERT INTO `config` VALUES ('don_top_img_width', '', '', 'Restrict the dimensions for the above\r\nimage.  To use the image\'s native size\r\nleave both boxes blank.');
INSERT INTO `config` VALUES ('don_top_img_height', '', '', '');
INSERT INTO `config` VALUES ('don_sub_img_width', '', '', 'Restrict the dimensions for the above\r\nimage.  To use the image\'s native size\r\nleave both boxes blank.');
INSERT INTO `config` VALUES ('don_sub_img_height', '', '', '');
INSERT INTO `config` VALUES ('don_text', 'rawtext', '0', 'We are a non-profit organization completely supported by you, the members.  Many organizations have web sites, servers and Internet bandwidth donated by it\'s members.  We pride ourselves on being run and owned as a community, and not by a few power-hungry members.  This means that we need you to be a part of that community.  We encourage every member to contribute to the community in any way that they can.  Since we do not have our servers or bandwidth donated, we have pay our bills every month to keep things going.  For those of you who can, we ask that you make a monetary contribution in whatever denomination you\'d like.  Every little bit counts.<br>');
INSERT INTO `config` VALUES ('don_show_amt', '', '0', 'Should the Donations module reveal the\r\namount of each donation?');
INSERT INTO `config` VALUES ('don_show_date', '', '0', 'Should the Donations module reveal the\r\ndate of each donation?');
INSERT INTO `config` VALUES ('don_name_prompt', '', 'Do you want your username revealed with your donation?', 'Enter the text for the prompt asking a\r\nuser if they want their name revealed.');
INSERT INTO `config` VALUES ('don_name_yes', '', 'Yes! - Tell the world I gave my hard-earned cash!', 'Enter the text for a "YES" selection');
INSERT INTO `config` VALUES ('don_name_no', '', 'No - List my donation as Anonymous', 'Enter the text for a "NO" selection');
INSERT INTO `config` VALUES ('ipn_dbg_lvl', '', '2', 'There is an IPN logging feature which has\r\nthree log levels:\r\n1) OFF\r\n2) Log only Errors\r\n3) Log everything\r\nThis log is stored in the "translog" table.');
INSERT INTO `config` VALUES ('ipn_log_entries', '', '20', '\r\nEnter the maximum number of log entries to\r\nkeep in the log table.');

# --------------------------------------------------------

#
# Table structure for table `financial`
#

CREATE TABLE `financial` (
  `id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
  `date` datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
  `num` varchar(16) NOT NULL default '',
  `name` varchar(128) NOT NULL default '',
  `descr` varchar(128) NOT NULL default '',
  `amount` varchar(10) NOT NULL default '',
  PRIMARY KEY  (`id`)
) TYPE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=33 ;

#
# Dumping data for table `financial`
#

INSERT INTO `financial` VALUES (2, '2003-08-28 00:00:00', '', 'hostmenow', 'Web hosting for 1 year', '-59.4');
INSERT INTO `financial` VALUES (3, '2003-08-29 00:00:00', '', 'GameServHost', 'Game server colo', '-200');
INSERT INTO `financial` VALUES (5, '2003-09-01 00:00:00', '', 'PayPal IPN', 'Auto reconcile', '267.94');

#
# Table structure for table `transactions`
#

CREATE TABLE `transactions` (
  `id` int(8) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
  `business` varchar(50) NOT NULL default '',
  `txn_id` varchar(20) NOT NULL default '',
  `item_name` varchar(60) NOT NULL default '',
  `item_number` varchar(40) NOT NULL default '',
  `quantity` varchar(6) NOT NULL default '',
  `invoice` varchar(40) NOT NULL default '',
  `custom` varchar(127) NOT NULL default '',
  `tax` varchar(10) NOT NULL default '',
  `option_name1` varchar(60) NOT NULL default '',
  `option_selection1` varchar(127) NOT NULL default '',
  `option_name2` varchar(60) NOT NULL default '',
  `option_selection2` varchar(127) NOT NULL default '',
  `memo` text NOT NULL,
  `payment_status` varchar(15) NOT NULL default '',
  `payment_date` datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
  `txn_type` varchar(15) NOT NULL default '',
  `mc_gross` varchar(10) NOT NULL default '',
  `mc_fee` varchar(10) NOT NULL default '',
  `mc_currency` varchar(5) NOT NULL default '',
  `settle_amount` varchar(12) NOT NULL default '',
  `exchange_rate` varchar(10) NOT NULL default '',
  `first_name` varchar(127) NOT NULL default '',
  `last_name` varchar(127) NOT NULL default '',
  `address_street` varchar(127) NOT NULL default '',
  `address_city` varchar(127) NOT NULL default '',
  `address_state` varchar(127) NOT NULL default '',
  `address_zip` varchar(20) NOT NULL default '',
  `address_country` varchar(127) NOT NULL default '',
  `address_status` varchar(15) NOT NULL default '',
  `payer_email` varchar(127) NOT NULL default '',
  `payer_status` varchar(15) NOT NULL default '',
  PRIMARY KEY  (`id`)
) TYPE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=65 ;

#
# Table structure for table `translog`
#

CREATE TABLE `translog` (
  `id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
  `log_date` datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
  `payment_date` datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
  `logentry` text NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY  (`id`)
) TYPE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=63 ;

gstrategic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:51 pm Reply with quote

Quote:
Put in these tables...

So I get that I have to import the .sql file into the main database. However this is my next problem.

Quote:
CREATE TABLE

Everytime I see this I have to insert something or I only do it once for the whole .sql file? I have a feeling I have to do it once.

beside the email account, is there anything gravely important that I need to watch out for?

Great appreciation

hitwalker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:54 pm Reply with quote

Hi,

well this will take a few days of my life like this.. Sad
i can help but i need the login for the phpmyadmin ...
so full address and login info..
If you want that....
You can send the info by PRIVATE MESSAGE....

gstrategic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:51 pm Reply with quote

I think what to do, it's just I can't seem to find any information in the phpMyAdmin about creating a database.

gstrategic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:20 am Reply with quote

Image<br>

I was able to create the database, but I can't seem to insert anything; they came in all empty. Am I doing something wrong?

The "Go" button at the bottom of the pic what does that mean? Does it mean save and open up another empty record?

Thanks

hitwalker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:52 am Reply with quote

hello,

i never said you had to make a database !
I wrote :
Quote:
Then you see on the left you can choose your database name,choose it..
Then the database of your nuke appears on the right...

If you dont know how to do it ask someone who can .
Or like i offered you...mail me the login info...

gstrategic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:36 pm Reply with quote

yesterday just right after I posted I found a way to import the .sql file and it looks like it worked. The problem now is that the Dona-o-meter seems to have another sort of problem; it doesn't look right.
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

it's at bottom left.

hitwalker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:03 pm Reply with quote

well make sure you uploaded the correct files to the website root and that proper info is entered in the config.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> How To's

View next topic
View previous topic