Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Security - PHP Nuke
mooxe

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:12 pm Reply with quote

Howdy everyone... I have successfully installed the attachmend mod for phpBB port v2.0.7. I used the pre-made files, I did not manually edit. It all works find but I have alignment issues with it and I cannot track down where in the files to fix them... Here they are...

If this 1st image you can see the attachment and comment box are way on the right side of the screen when they should be or atleast I want them to be aligned on the left.

This second image if from the private messaging section. Its all messed up.

So basically I cannot find out where in the code to fix these problems... If anyone could point me to the right file I would appreciate that.

64bitguy
The Mouse Is Extension Of Arm

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:56 pm Reply with quote

mooxe wrote:
Howdy everyone... I have successfully installed the attachmend mod for phpBB port v2.0.7. I used the pre-made files, I did not manually edit.

Where did you get this mod? Is it the php-nuke version of the mod or the phpbb version of the mod?

I would also say using premade files in Nuke is probably not a great idea only because patches and updates are going to be newer than what you would get with any mod.

In your case, there are definately table problems in there. Again, that could be from Nuke forum files being later in revision than the mod files in which case you may "think" everything is okay, but in actuality, it may not be.

The best advice I could give you is to restore your forum files to the way they were and to perform the mod manually.

Just a heads-up.
Steph

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Security - PHP Nuke

View next topic
View previous topic