Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)
CanPanther

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:29 pm Reply with quote

Hi;

I just installed PHP-Nuke-7.7-patchedv3.0b and NukeSentinel_71-77_230 and seem to having a problem with the theme header. When I use Cobalt as a theme, I get the following error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mykaraok/public_html/config.php:111) in /home/mykaraok/public_html/mainfile.php on line 58

When I switch over to the DeepBlue theme, this error disappears and the site seems to be ok. You can check it out at [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Any suggestions would be great. Thanks in advance.

CanPanther

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:09 pm Reply with quote

This question is asked 25 times more often than any other question. Please either check the forums or go directly to the FAQ.

CanPanther

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:32 am Reply with quote

Hi Raven;

I found FAQ #17 but when I tried the .htaccess file edit, it just gave me a blank screen. I ran phpinfo() both with and w/o the file edit and it is switching output_buffering on/off. The mainfile edit doesn't do anything.

Any suggestions?

CanPanther

Raven

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:27 am Reply with quote

Then it sounds like the Cobalt theme has the problem. Try several of the other "stock" themes.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)

View next topic
View previous topic