Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> CNB Your Account
California
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 10:16 pm Reply with quote

I installed CNB_Your_Account_750_441 on several of my nuke sites and I am having this trouble with all of them. I am running phpnuke 7.0 patched.

I have the automatic registration activated without the confirmation link required. I also have the agree with terms activated for new registrations and change in terms.

The change in terms process works great for existing users before the CNB install however new registrations after the install of CNB Your Account get the error message no corresponding data when they try to login.

Users can login fine the first time during the automatic registration but when they return they are again prompted to agree with terms and then get the error and can not login. I deactivated the agree with change in terms and it went away. I still have the agree with terms at registration activated and seems to be working.

Can someone test this on their site to see if it is actually a bug? I modified a little to fix some other issues.

menelaos61
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:12 am Reply with quote

Do you have extra user fields in nuke_users. Probably that is the problem here.

California

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:20 pm Reply with quote

I do not have extra fields in nuke_users. I did remove the requirement on the real name field though.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> CNB Your Account

View next topic
View previous topic