Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)
sabastina
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 12:20 pm Reply with quote

Is there a conflict with the coding for the two add ons? because i get this when i try to use the centerblocks

Code:
It appears that NSN Center Blocks has not been configured correctly. The most common cause is that you either have an error in the syntax that is including includes/nsncb_func.php from your mainfile.php, or you have not added the NSN Center Blocks code to your mainfile.php. This code must be placed immediately before the closing ?> tag in mainfile.php. So your first 7 lines in mainfile.php must look like this:

if (defined('FORUM_ADMIN')) {
  include("../../../includes/nsncb_func.php");
} elseif (defined('INSIDE_MOD')) {
  include("../../includes/nsncb_func.php");
} else {
  include("includes/nsncb_func.php");
}
?>

I don't understand how THAT can be on the first 7 lines if the sentinel code is supposed to be on those 7 lines?

Could someone let me know how this works please?

Thanks for reading!

Sabastina

BobMarion
Former Admin in Good Standing

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 12:48 pm Reply with quote

It should say the last 7 lines instead of the first 7 lines Smile

BobMarion

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 12:51 pm Reply with quote

On a similar note lets say you have both NSN Groups and NSN Center Blocks you could change from:
Code:

} else {
}
  include("../../../includes/nsngr_func.php");
  include("../../includes/nsngr_func.php");
} else {
  include("includes/nsngr_func.php");
}
to a much shorter:
Code:

include("../../../includes/nsngr_func.php");
  include("../../includes/nsngr_func.php");
} else {
  include("includes/nsngr_func.php");
}

sabastina

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 11:52 pm Reply with quote

Thanks for that insight.

I haven't had a chance to spend much time learning the how to's of coding for nuke as I go to school full time and spend the summer building my site (which for the past 2 years is gracefullly hacked at the end of the summer!) That's why this time, I want to ensure that NOTHING interferes with the sentinel coding!

It really helps to get informatin like this because it just integrates it's self into my work with the nuke. Smile

I wish I'd have gone into coding, but it seems that my place is else where....lol

**Off Topic**

Also, I want to say thanks so much to you for taking the time to not only build the mods for nuke, but for keeping up on the upgrades and fixes, and for taking furthur time to address our issues.

Your kindness makes many feel as though they are part of something bigger than themselves Very Happy

Anyhow, I'm grateful that you stayed around, because people like you make a big difference in peoples lives.

Respectfully,

Sabastina

sabastina

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 11:53 pm Reply with quote

Thanks for that insight.

I haven't had a chance to spend much time learning the how to's of coding for nuke as I go to school full time and spend the summer building my site (which for the past 2 years is gracefullly hacked at the end of the summer!) That's why this time, I want to ensure that NOTHING interferes with the sentinel coding!

It really helps to get informatin like this because it just integrates it's self into my work with the nuke. Smile

I wish I'd have gone into coding, but it seems that my place is else where....lol

**Off Topic**

Also, I want to say thanks so much to you for taking the time to not only build the mods for nuke, but for keeping up on the upgrades and fixes, and for taking furthur time to address our issues.

Your kindness makes many feel as though they are part of something bigger than themselves Very Happy

Anyhow, I'm grateful that you stayed around, because people like you make a big difference in peoples lives.

Respectfully,

Sabastina

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)

View next topic
View previous topic