Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Stand Alone
punkhouse

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:55 pm Reply with quote

i have upgraded phpbb from 1.0.10 to 1.0.14. Everything seemed to update fine except that i cant access the phpbb admin panel from the "go to adminstration" link at the bottom of the forum. this link goes to a page that says "You can't access this file directly..." the link points to "/modules/Forums/login.php?redirect=admin/"

i would appreciate the help, i asked already at phpbb forums, but they sent me here to ask.

chatserv
Member Emeritus

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:02 am Reply with quote

A little confused here, you posted this under stand alone and mention you upgraded phpBB, if you are using stand alone phpbb you might have downloaded the wrong files, phpBB which you can get at [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] is the standalone version, BBtoNuke which is meant to work on PHP-Nuke cannot be used as a stand alone forum. If your post is in the wrong place and you did mean BBtoNuke then you might have skipped versions, you can't upgrade from 2.0.10 right to 2.0.13, you need to upgrade to 2.0.11 and 2.0.12 first.

punkhouse

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 4:07 pm Reply with quote

ok, sorry, a little confusion about stand-alone, but i think that helps. thanks.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Stand Alone

View next topic
View previous topic