Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Themes
Sfinxs
Client

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:18 pm Reply with quote

Anyone know where I can get a theme viewing program. It's really a hassle to upload themes everytime I want to see what it looks like. I thought I ran across such a program a while back but couldn't find it on my computer now. Thanks

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:27 pm Reply with quote

The themes are made to only exist w/i the nuke environment. The simplest way is to just preview it on your local nuke installation on your PC. Then, if you like it, upload it.

Sfinxs

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:48 pm Reply with quote

Hi thanks, I found the perfect theme for my site I'm so excited. I was wondering back when someone said that if members are using a theme and you delete it. Then they can't get to the site anymore? Is this true. I found another green theme for mysite, so what's the best way to replace the themes. I want the same name as before Sonics Green

Raven

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:09 pm Reply with quote

You have a default site theme that you set in Preferences. Then, if you have other themes, your users can select their own. As long as your default theme remains, any other theme that is removed will then cause any user who had selected that theme to automatically get the default theme. They are in no way locked out. It's only when you remove the default theme that you will get into trouble.

Sfinxs

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:20 pm Reply with quote

awesome!!!! but I have a delema, that I didn't even notice because I was so excited. the buttons along the top are flash buttons. You know like a top navigator, (home, forum, downloads etc...) And when I place my cursor over it,there's a baseball rotating. My site is a basketball site. Is there anyway to fix this. Like say when mouse roll over keep the same image or something. I know that is unrealistic seeing that it's a flash button. If nothing comes to mind, then maybe you can tell me how to remove it. Thanks!!!!!!

Sfinxs

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:27 pm Reply with quote

nm, I'm using another theme just to make it easier on everybody.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Themes

View next topic
View previous topic