Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Themes
Sfinxs
Client

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:14 pm Reply with quote

Hi I used a free template and they have 5 blank flash buttons that just need links on there. I also need to create a simple name on the existing flash head. Can anyone help me with this. I have the logo.fla without name and navigator.fla without link names.

Sfinxs

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:54 pm Reply with quote

Someone? How bout' creating a new logo? No flash? Yes Flash? Jpg? gif? fla? naacp? I'll take watever

jaded
Theme Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:57 pm Reply with quote

The only way that you can alter your fla file is to download something like flash mx and then edit the files. You could also pay someone to do this for you. If you want to use a plain jpg or gif for your header and nav bar you can create them in photoshop. The best bet for you if you do not know how to use these programs is to hire someone to create them for you so that they will fit into your theme. I hope that you find what you need. If you decide to do it yourself I would suggest using a different theme on your site for your default and then work on the other until you get it right. Razz

Ghost Stories & More [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] 
Sfinxs

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:18 pm Reply with quote

I guess I'll make a jpeg. My site is already up but minus the logo heh. You are the theme guru I bet you know a lot about Paint Shop. I accidently clicked something in there and now when I go to fill in a part of the picture it fills in the whole picture completely with that color. It use to be that if I fill in the a purple area with red then red will replace only the purple part not the entire picture. Know how to fix this? This is annoying cuz I have to select the area w/ magic wand before I can fill.

How much you charge for an ugly looking logo. Flash and nonflash.
Oh and is that you in the picture? Very nice tummy, how bout' turning around. Laughing

Sfinxs

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:50 pm Reply with quote

So all those posts I see earlier where I see people helping others with their flash logos, and what not, it's all for money?

jaded

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:22 pm Reply with quote

That would be my guess. It takes a good deal of time to create anything in animation. Even something that looks simple.

Sfinxs

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:37 pm Reply with quote

I'm a starving college student... can't nobody make an exception and help me just once Rolling Eyes

Para620
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:05 pm Reply with quote

Send them to paratrooper620 (a t) yahoo dot com . I will take a look at them and depending how much trouble it will be, I will probaly edit them for you.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:34 pm Reply with quote

I have since switched to another theme but as before I don't have a headerlogo. Is it better for you to do flash or regular logo image. Either way works for me. btw thanks man. I just want to say that people in this forum are the nices. I've read posts about Peace donating despite not having much and people helping Desorako with his theme problem. Personally if you got the time then I appreciate the help but if not I don't blame you Para620. I will send you the original slided header gifs. I wouldn't mind having some basketball players on there or some graphics but all up to you man. I've sent it. I want it to say:

UNLL (and then) Ultimate NBA Live League (and then) Sonics/NBA Community.

Thanks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Themes

View next topic
View previous topic