Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Seeking applications ...
blackpanda

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:38 am Reply with quote

I'm newbies at hacking. Can anyone tell me how to hack School Network or what software i need to hack?

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:52 am Reply with quote

If, by hack, you mean modify it for your use, you simply need a good file editor. I recommend Textpad [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] . Definitely do not use Notepad nor Wordpad.

blackpanda

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:00 am Reply with quote

ok, i i download textpad, now what should i do?
as i said, i'm a beginner..
I want to go through school network cause they block certain site and peer to peer connection...

TheosEleos
Life Cycles Becoming CPU Cycles

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:16 am Reply with quote

We aren't going to help you do anything illegal.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:32 am Reply with quote

oh please..
it's not too serious, i don't intend to make any damage..
i just want to assess some site and using peer to peer connection..
please.......

PHrEEkie
Subject Matter Expert

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 7:56 pm Reply with quote

This is a very delicate operation, so make sure you follow each instruction with absolute precision.

1. Load your School Network into textpad.
2. Make sure not to change ANYTHING. Save it back. You've just accomplished goal #1 and written a new date/time stamp to the file.
3. Locate a salt shaker. Pour just a pinch into your left hand. Using your right hand, count each grain, and be precise! You will need this number later.
4. You might have missed a grain, count them again.
5. Locate a bullhorn. Open your dorm window and announce "I'm sick and tired of it, and I'm not gonna take it anymore!!". You must repeat this every 5 minutes.
6. Go back to the salt. Did you jot that number down? Ok, pick up exactly 2 grains and toss them over your left shoulder (this is widely known as 'good luck', and d*** if you aren't gonna need some!). Taking the number of grains from step 3, subtract 2 from that number.
7. Open up an ASP file, doesn't matter which one.
8. Close it, we don't need it after all...
9. You're exhuasted... take a break, get some fresh air. Make sure your break is no longer than 5 minutes, because you need to be back in time for the next bullhorn announcement!
10. Ok, back to the business at hand. Phone your girlfriend. Tell her you think you're pregnant. I know this -sounds- insane, but by now we should have a trust between each other! Just do it!
11. Ok, so she broke up with you... hey, she wasn't your type anyways and you can do better!
12. We need that ASP file again (doesn't matter which one.. surprise me!)
13. Add to the ASP file, l33t h@x0r and save it.
14. Phone the school administration office. Tell the first person who answers that you need to bypass their peer-to-peer firewall, and you've written just such a thing! As to speak to the Dean. While you're on hold, has it been 5 minutes yet? Sneak in another bullhorn announcement while we wait.
15. Still on hold... better answer that knock on the door. It's probably campus security. Have the bullhorn ready.

blackpanda

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:33 am Reply with quote

i dont understand it....
can you please explain more...of course not the instruction on how to call the securities or what..
i'm using textpad 4.7.3

You said, at first load the school network using the textpad. but how?..I'm using LAN connection on school.

FatGiant

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:46 pm Reply with quote

Sometimes, explain, just kills the moment...PHrEEkie, that was the most elegant and "Easy" way to hack anything that I'ver ever read. Absolutelly marvelous... It's a pitty, really, that the best part of your effort was lost to the person that would benefit more from it.

I'm here, thinking if this "bright" young person, as succeeded it's efforts, and wondering how old can it be...

By the way, aren't you all a bit curious about what he was so desperate to find in peer to peer... I can only hope it would be something that would help him to expand it's brain, at least to conversational level...

Great Post, Fabulous laughs here...

CurtisH
Life Cycles Becoming CPU Cycles

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:41 pm Reply with quote

My God I am still laughing.......

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:42 am Reply with quote

Nothing, just to kill my free time. They're blocking every site that we always visit, they're just jelous. No more than that.

When one site being popular and many student visit that site, they will block that site. For example friendster.com and yahoo messanger. They have block it just because many student access that site.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Seeking applications ...

View next topic
View previous topic