Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums
 

 

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel™
Author Message
Rocksta
New Member
New Member


Joined: Mar 05, 2005
Posts: 5

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:42 pm Reply with quote

Hi i dont know if this is a simple error on my part or something more involved but i'm partway thru the sentinel install having got to the part where i click the link to go into sentinel admin and i get a white screen with the text

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getusrinfo() in /home/c1/public_html/c1/includes/sentinel.php on line 120

showing, i hope you can help me with this as otherwise i'm stuck Sad

for your info i'm running php-nuke 7.6 with no hacks etc
 
View user's profile Send private message
Nukeum66
Life Cycles Becoming CPU Cycles


Joined: Jul 30, 2003
Posts: 551
Location: Neurotic, State, USA

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:05 pm Reply with quote

Did you add the required code to your mainfile and comment out the Union Tap code:
Code:
<?php


if (defined('FORUM_ADMIN')) {
   include("../../../includes/sentinel.php");
} elseif (defined('INSIDE_MOD')) {
   include("../../includes/sentinel.php");
} else {
   include("includes/sentinel.php");
}


and comment out Union Tap

Change this:
Code:
//Union Tap

//Copyright Zhen-Xjell 2004 http://nukecops.com
//Beta 3 Code to prevent UNION SQL Injections
unset($matches);
unset($loc);
if (preg_match("/([OdWo5NIbpuU4V2iJT0n]{5}) /", rawurldecode($loc=$_SERVER["QUERY_STRING"]), $matches)) {
   die();
}

$queryString = strtolower($_SERVER['QUERY_STRING']);
if (stripos_clone($queryString,'%20union%20') OR stripos_clone($queryString,'/*') OR stripos_clone($queryString,'*/union/*') OR stripos_clone($queryString,'c2nyaxb0')) {
header("Location: index.php");
die();
}


To This:

Code:


//Union Tap
//Copyright Zhen-Xjell 2004 http://nukecops.com
//Beta 3 Code to prevent UNION SQL Injections
//unset($matches);
//unset($loc);
//if (preg_match("/([OdWo5NIbpuU4V2iJT0n]{5}) /", rawurldecode($loc=$_SERVER["QUERY_STRING"]), $matches)) {
//   die();
//}

//$queryString = strtolower($_SERVER['QUERY_STRING']);
//if (stripos_clone($queryString,'%20union%20') OR stripos_clone($queryString,'/*') OR stripos_clone($queryString,'*/union/*') OR stripos_clone($queryString,'c2nyaxb0')) {
//header("Location: index.php");
//die();
//}

_________________
Scott Johnson MIS Ubuntu/Linux 11.10 
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
pudbat
New Member
New Member


Joined: Mar 05, 2005
Posts: 20

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:36 pm Reply with quote

i'm having a similar problem-- Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/mysite/public_html/mainfile.php on line 4

which i guess is this line--    include("../../../includes/sentinel.php");
 
View user's profile Send private message
Rocksta
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:40 pm Reply with quote

yes i have done that part and i think all the other parts needed, the only part i havent done is the "your account module bug" fix as i thought that was for older versions of php nuke .... am i correct ?

any other thoughtrs you may have on this problem would be greatly appreciated
 
Nukeum66
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:00 pm Reply with quote

pudbat wrote:
i'm having a similar problem-- Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/mysite/public_html/mainfile.php on line 4

which i guess is this line-- include("../../../includes/sentinel.php");


This indicates some part of the code to include Sentinel is missing. Compare what you have in your mainfile.php to what is in the readme/install.txt that came with sentinel.
 
Nukeum66
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:06 pm Reply with quote

Rocksta wrote:
yes i have done that part and i think all the other parts needed, the only part i havent done is the "your account module bug" fix as i thought that was for older versions of php nuke .... am i correct ?

any other thoughtrs you may have on this problem would be greatly appreciated


You're correct "your account module bug fix" is for older unpatched versions.
Did you download the version of Sentinel for Nuke 7.6 or NukeSentinel Universal ?
 
Rocksta
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:09 pm Reply with quote

for nuke 7.6 ..... i have even since double checked myself just in case Smile but found it says this version requires 7.6
 
Nukeum66
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:39 pm Reply with quote

Rocksta wrote:
for nuke 7.6 ..... i have even since double checked myself just in case Smile but found it says this version requires 7.6


Just a thought are you by chance use PHP-Nuke 7.6 with 2.9 patches from this site or NSN? If you are see if the code in the mainfile looks like this:
Code:
if ($forum_admin == 1) {

       include_once("../../../includes/sentinel.php");
   } elseif ($inside_mod == 1) {
       include_once("../../includes/sentinel.php");
   } else {
       include_once("includes/sentinel.php");
   }


or this: FOR PATCHED VERSIONS
Code:
if (defined('FORUM_ADMIN')) {

   include("../../../includes/sentinel.php");
} elseif (defined('INSIDE_MOD')) {
   include("../../includes/sentinel.php");
} else {
   include("includes/sentinel.php");
}
 
pudbat
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:03 pm Reply with quote

Nukeum66 wrote:
pudbat wrote:
i'm having a similar problem-- Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/mysite/public_html/mainfile.php on line 4

which i guess is this line-- include("../../../includes/sentinel.php");


This indicates some part of the code to include Sentinel is missing. Compare what you have in your mainfile.php to what is in the readme/install.txt that came with sentinel.


thanks for the quick reply and please let me know if i should start a new thread for this instead imposing on Rocksta thread, because it seems his error is a fatal and mine is a parse
i double checked the read me file and made sure everything is in place but that d*** parse error keeps haunting me. would i need to modify something in 'sentinel.php'?
 
Nukeum66
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:22 pm Reply with quote

pudbat, post the code from the top of your mainfile.php to about line 46 here so i can see it.


Last edited by Nukeum66 on Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total 
pudbat
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:24 pm Reply with quote

<?php
if ($forum_admin == 1) {
include_once("../../../includes/sentinel.php");
} elseif ($inside_mod == 1) {
include_once("../../includes/sentinel.php");
} else {
include_once("includes/sentinel.php");
}
 
Nukeum66
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:29 pm Reply with quote

top of your mainfile.php to about line 46
 
pudbat
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:37 pm Reply with quote

sorry

<?php
if ($forum_admin == 1) {
include_once("../../../includes/sentinel.php");
} elseif ($inside_mod == 1) {
include_once("../../includes/sentinel.php");
} else {
include_once("includes/sentinel.php");
}

/************************************************************************/
/* PHP-NUKE: Advanced Content Management System */
/* ============================================ */
/* */
/* Copyright (c) 2002 by Francisco Burzi */
/* Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! */
/* */
/* This program is free software. You can redistribute it and/or modify */
/* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by */
/* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License. */
/************************************************************************/
/* Additional security checking code 2003 by chatserv */
/* Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! -- Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! */
/************************************************************************/
define('NUKE_FILE', true);
if (file_exists("includes/custom_files/custom_mainfile.php")) {
@include_once("includes/custom_files/custom_mainfile.php");
}

//Union Tap
//Copyright Zhen-Xjell 2004 Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login!
//Beta 3 Code to prevent UNION SQL Injections
//unset($matches);
//unset($loc);
//if (preg_match("/([OdWo5NIbpuU4V2iJT0n]{5}) /", rawurldecode($loc=$_SERVER["QUERY_STRING"]), $matches)) {
//   die();
//}

//$queryString = strtolower($_SERVER['QUERY_STRING']);
//if (stripos_clone($queryString,'%20union%20') OR stripos_clone($queryString,'/*') OR stripos_clone($queryString,'*/union/*') OR stripos_clone($queryString,'c2nyaxb0')) {
//header("Location: index.php");
//die();
//}

$phpver = phpversion();
if ($phpver < '4.1.0') {
$_GET = $HTTP_GET_VARS;
$_POST = $HTTP_POST_VARS;
$_SERVER = $HTTP_SERVER_VARS;
}
 
Rocksta
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:46 am Reply with quote

Nukeum66 wrote:
Rocksta wrote:
for nuke 7.6 ..... i have even since double checked myself just in case Smile but found it says this version requires 7.6


Just a thought are you by chance use PHP-Nuke 7.6 with 2.9 patches from this site or NSN? If you are see if the code in the mainfile looks like this:
Code:
if ($forum_admin == 1) {

       include_once("../../../includes/sentinel.php");
   } elseif ($inside_mod == 1) {
       include_once("../../includes/sentinel.php");
   } else {
       include_once("includes/sentinel.php");
   }


or this: FOR PATCHED VERSIONS
Code:
if (defined('FORUM_ADMIN')) {

   include("../../../includes/sentinel.php");
} elseif (defined('INSIDE_MOD')) {
   include("../../includes/sentinel.php");
} else {
   include("includes/sentinel.php");
}


i'm using php-nuke that was installed using fantastico on my webhost, i can only assume this to be unpatched as the mainfile looks like the first set of code
 
Rocksta
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:30 am Reply with quote

Now this is where i have to heap tons of appologies in to you nukeum66 after having ended up with a totally non working site and being unable to uninstall what i had of sentinel i choose to bite the bullet and kill the site completely and start all over again ................ having done that i then went into fantastico to upload a new php-nuke instance and found to my dismay the version my webhosts were installing was actually 7.5 not 7.6 as i thought Sad

the long and the short of it is that i now have a new site to fill up ..... complete with a working install of the corrent version of sentinel for my nuke

thanks for your help on that last night and i appologise for the operator error that crept in
 
Display posts from previous:       
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel™

View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2007 phpBB Group
All times are GMT - 6 Hours
 
Forums ©