Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> General/Other Stuff
mrix
Client

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:40 am Reply with quote

Hello I have tried this RSS kit which is on the front page, everything seemed to install ok until I click on the ForumRSS link at the bottom of my page ..... I get a

"The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An invalid character was found in text content. Error processing resource 'http://www.sea-fishing.org/backendforums.php'. ...

Not yet mate. I have seen them in the shop down shields at "

Also I find now if I click on the forum icon in admin panel I get a white page??
???????????????
anyone have any idea`s whats wrong here??
Thanks for any help
mrix

mrix

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:03 pm Reply with quote

Hello again I have fixed the problem what it was for some reason a £ sign in a post was causing the error??? I deleted it in the poste and put "pound" instead.
Cheers
mrix
dont know why I am not being able to see my forum admin in control panel mind????

mrix

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:54 am Reply with quote

Hmm I seem to be finding some more errors with this kit now I get a error with a new post the rss page saying An invalid character was found in text content.???
this is the post

When I was in Crete fee years ago I decided to take my sea gear and try a bit of fishing. I was new to sea fishing anyway. The trip only produced little coloured fish on a course float and a bit of prawn. Speaking to some locals they use huge lumps of bread with the hook in the middle. I didn’t see anyone catching anything so not sure if this method does work.

I think local advice is the best. Fishing can be very different from place to place.

seems ok to me?
Cheers
mrix

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> General/Other Stuff

View next topic
View previous topic