Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Themes
speedx
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:57 pm Reply with quote

I have the terayon theme installed .. its all good but in the forums with IE, firefox and others are ok. Seems when you use IE the bottoms of the letters are missing and there is no space between the lines. here is the style.css

If someone can suggest how to fix it that would be great...

FONT {FONT-FAMILY: Verdana,Helvetica; FONT-SIZE: 10px}
TD {FONT-FAMILY: Verdana,Helvetica; FONT-SIZE: 10px}
BODY {FONT-FAMILY: Verdana,Helvetica; FONT-SIZE: 10px}
P {FONT-FAMILY: Verdana,Helvetica; FONT-SIZE: 10px}
DIV {FONT-FAMILY: Verdana,Helvetica; FONT-SIZE: 10px}

.bodyline {background:#0F5F92;border:1px solid #98aab1}
body {background: #616D79;color:#000000;font:12px Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;scrollbar-3dlight-color:#000000;scrollbar-arrow-color:#000000;scrollbar-darkshadow-color:#000000;scrollbar-face-color:#319FE6;scrollbar-highlight-color:#FFFFFF;scrollbar-shadow-color:#319FE6;scrollbar-track-color:#A5A5A5}

A:link {color:#000000;FONT-SIZE: 10px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Helvetica;text-decoration:underline}
A:active {color:#000000;FONT-SIZE: 10px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Helvetica;text-decoration:underline}
A:visited {color:#000000;FONT-SIZE: 10px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Helvetica;text-decoration:underline}
A:hover {color:#000000;FONT-SIZE: 10px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Helvetica;text-decoration:underline}
.title {BACKGROUND: none; COLOR: #000000; FONT-SIZE: 14px; FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Helvetica; TEXT-DECORATION: none}
.content {BACKGROUND: none; COLOR: #000000; FONT-SIZE: 10px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Helvetica}
.block-title {BACKGROUND: none; COLOR: #DEEEF3; FONT-SIZE: 10px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Helvetica}
.storytitle {BACKGROUND: none; COLOR: #DEEEF3; FONT-SIZE: 12px; FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Helvetica; TEXT-DECORATION: none}
.storycat {BACKGROUND: none; COLOR: #000000; FONT-SIZE: 10px; FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Helvetica; TEXT-DECORATION: underline}
.boxtitle {BACKGROUND: none; COLOR: #000000; FONT-SIZE: 10px; FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Helvetica; TEXT-DECORATION: none}
.boxcontent {BACKGROUND: none; COLOR: #000000; FONT-SIZE: 10px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Helvetica}
.option {BACKGROUND: none; COLOR: #000000; FONT-SIZE: 10px; FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Helvetica; TEXT-DECORATION: none}
.tiny {BACKGROUND: none; COLOR: #000000; FONT-SIZE: 10px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Helvetica; TEXT-DECORATION: none}
.small {BACKGROUND: none; COLOR: #000000; FONT-SIZE: 9px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Helvetica; TEXT-DECORATION: none}

/* Form elements */
input,textarea,select{
border-color:#000000;
color:#000000;
border:1px solid;
font:normal 11px Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif}

/* The text input fields background colour */
input.post,textarea.post,select{background:#ffffff}
input{text-indent:2px}

/* The buttons used for bbCode styling in message post */
input.button{
background:#efefef;border:1px solid; color:#000000; font:11px Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif}

/* The main submit button option */
input.mainoption{background:#fafafa;font-weight:bold}

/* None-bold submit button */
input.liteoption{background:#EAE9E5;font-weight:normal}

/* Quote & Code blocks */
.code{
background:#EAE9E5;
border:1px solid #d1d7dc;
color:#006600;
font:11px Courier,'Courier New',sans-serif
}
.quote{
background:#EAE9E5;
border:1px solid #d1d7dc;
color:#444444;
font:11px/125% Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif}

jaded
Theme Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:45 pm Reply with quote

Can you please provide me with a link to a direct download of the EXACT forum you are using.

Ghost Stories & More [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] 
speedx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 5:49 pm Reply with quote

[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

you will see the lines almost overlapping also.

jaded

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:54 pm Reply with quote

If this is the template you say is not working I am seeing it perfectly. I have viewed it in firefox and ie. Is this the template you see not working correctly? If so, please describe exactly where you are seeing the problem. I did however not ask for a link to view your template but rather to download it to test it Razz Thanks!

speedx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:00 pm Reply with quote

[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

you can download it there .. If you look at the link i provided scroll down and find more than 1 line of text you will see the bottoms of the letters cutoff and there is no spacing between the lines .. it looks ok in firefox but in ie thats where the issue is .. I asked a few people that use ie and they said the same thing .. the bottoms are cutoff and no spacing.

speedx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:07 am Reply with quote

Well in the theme/forum dir I removed the forumIE.css and it seems better now.

jaded

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 6:32 am Reply with quote

I am sorry but I am using IE and I see them perfectly. I see perfect spacing and all the text is clear. It is exactly as I saw it last night too. What version of IE are you using?

Here are screen shots from this am in IE. Put your cursor on the image and use the image arrows to expand the screen shots

http://www.jaded-designs.com/Forums1.JPG
http://www.jaded-designs.com/Forums2.JPG
http://www.jaded-designs.com/Forums3.JPG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Themes

View next topic
View previous topic