Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)
montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 9:01 am Reply with quote

Very frustrating. I have downloaded the NukeSentinel version 2.1.3 UNI from this site and others (I am assuming they are all pointing to the same install package based on what I found) and installed on a virgin 7.5 2.8 nuke.

I was so upset with myself when I kept seeing version 2.1.2 showing up on all the blocks and readme files, etc., that I thought I had downloaded the wrong version. This is why I tried it from multiple web sites and when you open up the distribution, sure enough, everything has 2.1.2 on it!

Has the 2.1.3 version been pulled? If so, should the 2.1.3 downloads still be active? Should they really be pointing to the 2.1.2 version? Very confusing indeed.

I wanted 2.1.3, but now I am running 2.1.2...

montego

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:06 am Reply with quote

I jut downloaded it from here and everything seems to say 2.1.3. Where are you seeing 2.1.2?

montego

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 11:19 am Reply with quote

Raven,
I see it on the README.txt and on the two blocks. See my site at:

http://montegoscripts.com/

I downloaded the distro from the following link:

http://www.ravenphpscripts.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=150#dl

Regards,
montego

P.S. Thanks for the WinRAR advice! It works like a charm!

Raven

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 2:07 pm Reply with quote

Did you run the nsnst.php upgrade file?

montego

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:18 pm Reply with quote

Raven,
I don't understand. Why do I have to upgrade? This was a brand new installation using the nsnst.php script. I have never had to install and then upgrade before (that I can recall). If you are saying I need to do that, I will do it...

I cannot find anything in the readme file either that says to first Install fresh install and then come back and upgrade from 2.1.2 to 2.1.3. I just want to be absolutely CERTAIN before I go mess something up!

Raven

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 8:08 pm Reply with quote

I misunderstood that it was a fresh install - sorry. It is just a simple typo in this line of the install
Code:
        $result = $db->sql_query("INSERT INTO ".$prefix."_nsnst_config VALUES ('version_number', '2.1.2')");

if (!$result) { echo "- Add field ".$prefix."_nsnst_config failed<br />\n"; } else { echo "- Add field ".$prefix."_nsnst_config succeeded<br />\n"; }
Just use phpMyAdmin and modify the version number in nsnst_config.

montego

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 8:15 pm Reply with quote

Ok. Fair enough. Just glad to know it is really 2.1.3 code... Thanks! BTW, finally have my new site up. Thanks for the great hosting!!

http://montegoscripts.com

Regards,
montego

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)

View next topic
View previous topic