Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Bug Fixes
mrix
Client

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:25 am Reply with quote

Hi all, I get this problem when I use the reviews module and right a review I find the text tends to push my theme right of the page as you can see at the link
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

This didnt happen before not sure why it is happening now??? I have uploaded a totally new Reviews module but still no joy.... as you can see it doesnt look too good.............. anyone have any idea`s??
Cheers
mrix

phpnuke 7.6
Sentinal 2.3

mrix

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:26 am Reply with quote

Weird in a way I managed to sort it out. what I noticed when I checked each review while signed in as admin, on each review I noticed a second almost identical review underneath but the actual text on the second review was jumbled up? I just deleted the second clone review and all is ok..... is weird when I make a review it generates 2 reviews and the other with jumbled text pushes my main review of the page? weird
Cheers
mrix

Deseroka
Client

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:52 am Reply with quote

There is MReviews. I liked it better than the stock one that is packed with Nuke. Nukeum got it working for me as the mod I had did not function properly. I think he is currently making it available for newer versions of Nuke [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

mrix

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:44 am Reply with quote

Hi thanks for the link unfortunately I can only find a MReviews Block but nothing else etc??
would you have a direct link please
Thanks
mrix

Deseroka

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:58 am Reply with quote

I would suggest just contacting him via his site and see what he has available. I know he mentioned working on a newer version. I suppose I could zip up what I have and send to you, but as I said, Nukeum had to make the one I downloaded function properly, so I am unsure what changes you may need to make in order for it to work for your version.
If you want to see it working I have it on my site at [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Bug Fixes

View next topic
View previous topic