Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Themes
mds
Client

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:29 pm Reply with quote

1) the top picture over runs to the right of the rest of the borders and the text displayed is not centered ive tried a couple things and cant figure it out .

2) also with advertisers set to be displayed on top they are displayed behind the picture it would be nice if they could be displayed within the picture ( picture as background )

does anybody have this theme ? or had this issue with this theme ?

ill post a link to it when i find where i got it from sorry Embarassed Bang Head

mds

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 9:04 am Reply with quote

ok here is the file info for where i got the theme however i can not find it on there website...

Theme Name: Flame
Theme Design: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] (Disipal)