Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Security - Other
Anubis_The_Jackal
Court Jester

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 6:10 pm Reply with quote

my forum admin comes up with a blank page.

I have deleted .htaccess, i have tried reverting back to old, i have tried everything with files and themes that I can think of.

Its happened because ive gone to php-nuke platinum 7.6 in an attempt to stay current

If anyone can help me out here i would be extreamly thankfull.
No error messages are reported either. if there is a way that it would let me see the error im sure i could fix it.

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 7:28 pm Reply with quote

In your .htaccess put these lines

PHP_VALUE display_errors On
PHP_VALUE display_startup_errors On

If there are any errors it should show up.

Anubis_The_Jackal

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 7:38 pm Reply with quote

thanks

Anubis_The_Jackal

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 3:10 am Reply with quote

didnt work Sad

Raven

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 10:04 am Reply with quote

Then one would have to assume it's not a PHP error, but a logic error.

sixonetonoffun
Spouse Contemplates Divorce

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 10:17 am Reply with quote

Anubis_The_Jackal in Your_Account/includes/mainfileend.php

Find the code for the pm popup and change it to this:
Code:

if(!stristr($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'],'admin/')) { // PSL this was causing
                                                // Forums admin page to fail
$pusername = $uinfo['username'];                  // Popup ignored user preference
$result = $db->sql_query("select user_new_privmsg from ".$user_prefix."_users where username='$pusername' AND user_popup_pm='1'");
list($numrow) = $db->sql_fetchrow($result);
if ($numrow > 0) {
$content="";
$content .= "<scr+pt language='javascr+pt'>\n";
$content .= "<!--\n";
$content .= "var win = window.open('modules.php?name=Private_Messages&popup=1&mode=newpm', '', 'height=225,width=400')";
$content .= "//-->\n";
$content .= "</scr+pt>";
echo "$content";
}
}

Anubis_The_Jackal

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:16 pm Reply with quote

it is not in my file! gaaah! i will post my files code i.
Code:

<?php

/*********************************************************************************/
/* CNB Your Account: An Advanced User Management System for phpnuke           */
/* ============================================                               */
/*                                                                            */
/* Copyright (c) 2004 by Comunidade PHP Nuke Brasil                           */
/* http://dev.phpnuke.org.br & http://www.phpnuke.org.br                      */
/*                                                                            */
/* Contact author: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]                                    */
/* International Support Forum: http://ravenphpscripts.com/forum76.html       */
/* This program is free software. You can redistribute it and/or modify       */
/* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by       */
/* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License.             */
/*********************************************************************************/
/* CNB Your Account is the official successor of NSN Your Account by Bob Marion   */
/* PHP-Nuke Platinum: Expect to be impressed                          COPYRIGHT */
/*                                                                              */
/* Copyright (c) 2004 - 2006 by http://www.techgfx.com                          */
/*     Techgfx - Graeme Allan                               (goose@techgfx.com) */
/*                                                                              */
/* Copyright (c) 2004 - 2006 by http://www.conrads-berlin.de                    */
/*     MrFluffy - Axel Conrads                         (axel@conrads-berlin.de) */
/* Refer to TechGFX.com for detailed information on PHP-Nuke Platinum           */
/* TechGFX: Your dreams, our imagination                                        */

$uinfo      = getusrinfo($user);
$ulevel  = $uinfo['user_level'];
$uactive = $uinfo['user_active'];
if ( ($ulevel < 1) OR ($uactive < 1) ) {
    unset($user);
    unset($cookie);
}

if ( ($_GET['name']=='Forums') && ($_GET['file']=='profile') && ($_GET['mode']=='register') ) Header("Location: account-new_user.html");

// CNB Mod
// WARNING THIS SECTION OF CODE PREVENTS NEW POSTS REGISTERING AS UNREAD
if (is_user($user)) {
    //$uinfo   = getusrinfo($user);
    $lv   = time();
    //$db->sql_query("UPDATE ".$user_prefix."_users SET user_lastvisit='$lv' WHERE user_id='".$uinfo['user_id']."'");
    list($sessiontime) = $db->sql_fetchrow($db->sql_query("SELECT time FROM ".$prefix."_session WHERE uname='$uinfo[username]'"));

// modified by menelaos dot hetnet dot nl to reduce amount of sql-queries
    $configresult = $db->sql_query("SELECT config_name, config_value FROM ".$prefix."_cnbya_config");
    while (list($config_name, $config_value) = $db->sql_fetchrow($configresult)) {
    $config[$config_name] = $config_value;
    }
    $ya_config = $config;
    $cookieinactivity   = $ya_config['cookieinactivity'];
    $cookiepath      = $ya_config['cookiepath'];
    $autosuspend      = $ya_config['autosuspend'];
    $autosuspendmain   = $ya_config['autosuspendmain'];
// modified by menelaos dot hetnet dot nl to reduce amount of sql-queries

if (($cookieinactivity != '-') AND ( ($sessiontime + $cookieinactivity < $lv ) ) ) {
        cookiedecode($user);
        $r_uid = $uinfo['user_id'];
        $r_username = $uinfo['username'];
        setcookie("user");
        if (trim($cookiepath) != '') setcookie("user","","","$ya_config[cookiepath]");
        $db->sql_query("DELETE FROM ".$prefix."_session WHERE uname='$r_username'");
        $db->sql_query("OPTIMIZE TABLE ".$prefix."_session");
        //$db->sql_query("DELETE FROM ".$prefix."_bbsessions WHERE session_user_id='$r_uid'");
        //$db->sql_query("OPTIMIZE TABLE ".$prefix."_bbsessions");
        unset($user);
        unset($cookie);
     header("Location: modules.php?name=Your_Account");
     die();
   };

// WARNING THIS SECTION OF CODE CAN SLOW SITE LOAD TIME DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    // IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO USE THIS CODE YOU DO NOT HAVE TO.
    // THIS FUCTION IS IN USER ADMIN AND CAN BE TRIGGERED ONLY
    // WHEN THE ADMIN WANTS IT RUN.
    if (($autosuspend > 0) AND ($autosuspendmain==1)) {
        $st = time() - $autosuspend;
        $susresult = $db->sql_query("SELECT user_id FROM ".$user_prefix."_users WHERE user_lastvisit <= $st AND user_level > 0");
            while(list($sus_uid) = $db->sql_fetchrow($susresult)) {
            $db->sql_query("UPDATE ".$user_prefix."_users SET user_level='0', user_active='0' WHERE user_id='$sus_uid'");
    }
  }

}

else {
setcookie("CNB_test1","value1");
setcookie("CNB_test2","value2",time()+3600);
setcookie("CNB_test3","value3",time()+3600,"/");
setcookie("CNB_test4","value4",time()+3600,"$ya_config[cookiepath]");
}

// CNB Mod
?>

sixonetonoffun

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 3:19 pm Reply with quote

Eek yeah they made some mods to the file I wasn't aware of I'll install their package on a test site and see if I can figure it out. Probably not until the morning. Let me know if ya come up with something in the mean time.

Anubis_The_Jackal

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 3:35 pm Reply with quote

ok

if you want i can let you see my sites coding (scary music) and you will probably be shocked into a coma at all the useless discarded things not deleted lol

Anubis_The_Jackal

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 10:09 pm Reply with quote

growing slightly desperate to find a solution to the error.
Platinum has messed up my downloads, my forums, my private messages, and multipul other things, im thinking of reverting back to 5 days ago and not trying again.

there is to un-install script so i will loose several important developments, but im beginning to think its worth the hassle to revert back.

sixonetonoffun

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 11:09 pm Reply with quote

If thats the case let me know one way or the other because not to be rude but I've better things to do then debug someone else's work. Razz And I know I don't have time to work out all those!

Anubis_The_Jackal

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 12:36 am Reply with quote

im probably going to keep it but its really really pissing me off now

sixonetonoffun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:43 am Reply with quote

Hate to tell you this but the Forums admin works fine on my test install. Any more symptoms? I'm beginning to think theme issue perhaps? Did you try using the default theme?

Anubis_The_Jackal

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 3:42 pm Reply with quote

yes yes yes yes tried tried tried.

blank page. as white as a picture of a snowstorm

I upgraded from 7.3 to platinum 7.6 and i want my security graphics back. they have altered too much.

Anubis_The_Jackal

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 3:09 am Reply with quote

Warning: main(db/mysql.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jackuul/public_html/db/db.php on line 67

Warning: main(db/mysql.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jackuul/public_html/db/db.php on line 67

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'db/mysql.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/jackuul/public_html/db/db.php on line 67

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: sql_db in /home/jackuul/public_html/db/db.php on line 100

i found this error after changing

if (!defined('IN_PHPBB'))
{
die("Hacking attempt");
}

define('IN_ADMIN', true);
$forum_admin = 1;
include("../../../mainfile.php");
include($phpbb_root_path.'common.'.$phpEx);

to

if (!defined('IN_PHPBB'))
{
die("Hacking attempt");
}

define('IN_ADMIN', true);
$forum_admin = 0;
include("../../../mainfile.php");
include($phpbb_root_path.'common.'.$phpEx);

in pagestart.php

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Security - Other

View next topic
View previous topic