Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Seeking applications ...
mds
Client

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 12:03 am Reply with quote

needed way to put policies and procedures handbook on my site possibly in ...

PHrEEkie
Subject Matter Expert

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 1:02 am Reply with quote

Content or a custom module...

PHrEEk

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 2:05 am Reply with quote

I would like it as a module....what exactly you meaning by content ?

sixonetonoffun
Spouse Contemplates Divorce

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 1:04 pm Reply with quote

AI did a handbook module at one time [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] Formating is a little more user friendly then the Content modules I think.

PHrEEkie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 1:55 pm Reply with quote

mds wrote:

Content is a module that comes with Nuke. As Six pointed out, it's rather limited, but I have no idea exactly what you're looking at doing. It would work fine for something small, but for something that might be multiple pages and needing hyperlinks to other pages within itself, a custom module would probably work much better.

PHrEEk

mds

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 1:38 am Reply with quote

PHrEEkie wrote:
mds wrote:

Content is a module that comes with Nuke. As Six pointed out, it's rather limited, but I have no idea exactly what you're looking at doing. It would work fine for something small, but for something that might be multiple pages and needing hyperlinks to other pages within itself, a custom module would probably work much better.

PHrEEk

ok i thought thats what it was refering to but wasnt sure ......i'll try the download.. but its looking like it will need to be a custom module...Thanks all

mds

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 1:42 am Reply with quote

think ill play with the content as well by renaming it as a new module

mds

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:02 am Reply with quote

was looking around and would be perfect if i could get ahold of how the NUKE MANUAL is made i think thats exactly what im looking for as the manual is laid out almost exactly like that....

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:27 pm Reply with quote

mds wrote:
was looking around and would be perfect if i could get ahold of how the NUKE MANUAL is made i think thats exactly what im looking for as the manual is laid out almost exactly like that....
http://www.ravenphpscripts.com/modules.php?name=PHP-Nuke_HOWTO&page=book-behind-book.html

mds

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 11:22 pm Reply with quote

lol ok ill save that link to favorites....as well sounds like a good learning curve on quick overview....anything else in module form LOL for now ?

man i like this you ask and you shall recieve that goes for all that have helped me along the way...

very much appreciated for a dummy like me Bang Head Wink

mds

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 10:26 am Reply with quote

ok so i found this addon from nukecops.com and would do just what i need it to except the catagories and sub catagories dont seem to work like i would like them to. it seems in order to make a sub-catagory you have to add a new category each time..so actually it seems you cant add multiple sub catagories under 1 content...can anybody check into this ? i sure would appreciate it and so would the fire department Smile

Thanks

file can be found here : http://nukecops.com/downloads-cats-2-60-10.html
Handbook Module - Nuke 6.5
second 1 down shows for 6.5 but works on 7.4 as well but not 7.5 i would like this for my 7.5 site but be able to add multiple sub-catagories

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Seeking applications ...

View next topic
View previous topic