Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)
montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:10 pm Reply with quote

Hi guys. I just happened to notice that Nuke Sentinel download for *NukeSentinel UNI 212b For Nuke v6.5-v7.5* was recently updated on Dec 23. However, I can find no update notes or Forum posts which give me any indication as to what was updated.

I am having trouble getting the HTTP Auth protection working properly. Works great under 2.0.2 that I am currently running in production but I cannot get my test sites to work.

Was wondering if there was something updated in this download which may be a fix to my troubles. Would someone please update the community as to what was changed on Dec 23?

Thanks and regards,
montego

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:18 pm Reply with quote

It wasn't updated. I just added the same naming convention that Bob uses to avoid confusion.

montego

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:13 pm Reply with quote

Bummer. Was hoping for a "quick fix". I will continue to investigate why I cannot get HTTP Auth working with 2.1.2. Had no issues with 2.0.2 and cannot find yet anything in the Forums to help. I get the HTTP login but no matter what I do regarding the password, it doesn't recognize it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)

View next topic
View previous topic