Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.0
Snowblind

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 12:11 am Reply with quote

well my forum is set up, yet i cant post a new topic what do i need to do? or build different forums.

2) is it possible to turn off the option that alows users to view the site in a different theme they can chhose from?

3) what is a good gallery php site for 7.0 ?

thanks again.

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 6:50 am Reply with quote

1 - You need to add forums through Forum Management. Here is a link to assist [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

2 - The easiest way is to remove all the themes from the theme folder except the one that you want them to use. There is logic in modules/Your_Account/navbar.php that checks for a theme count > 1 and only displays the change theme link if there are more than 1 theme. So, you could also change that piese of logic to read
Code:
if ($thmcount > 1000) {
That way, unless you have more than 1000 themes, the link will never show. That won't stop them from directy accessing the change function though, it just hides it. To complete that change you will also have to modify modules/Your_Account/index.php and deactivate the chgtheme function.

3 - I recommend the latest release of Coppermine for Nuke. Many prefer Gallery also.

Snowblind

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 6:54 am Reply with quote

Thanks well i went into php admin cause nothing else was wroking and started to change 0 to 1's that didnt work so i reinstalled my phbb alone theme and it seems to work now, only thing is in admin_forum panel when i try to view teh site its a broken link, thou other then that seems to be working for now lol

Snowblind

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 11:00 pm Reply with quote

Any suggestions where the best place to put meta tags, search engine key words for my site ? im guessing my idex page just like regular html, any suggestion or links would be a big help. Thanks

Raven

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 11:22 pm Reply with quote

includes/meta.php - It's already there Smile

Snowblind

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 11:22 pm Reply with quote

one day i will find a question to stump you

Deseroka
Client

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:48 pm Reply with quote

I'll believe that when I see it.

PHrEEkie
Subject Matter Expert

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:50 pm Reply with quote

Holy diggin' up old posts, Batman! Shocked

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.0

View next topic
View previous topic