Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)
kareng

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:14 am Reply with quote

thanks for the offer but I feel really shy about giving out all admin passwords etc to my site, besides, I would like to just get some help as far as knowledge and experience go and try to fix it- it is the only way to learn. I will not learn if someone does it for me....i just need a clue as to what I am looking for.....any ideas?
what deems the javascript void?

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:38 am Reply with quote

I understand. But, look over the forum posts. I have been doing this for 2 years (getting site info). I run a hosting business and help people all the time. Sometimes, that's the only way. Anyone here can give testimony to my confidentiality assurance.

kareng

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 12:37 pm Reply with quote

hey I got it...actually I don't know exCTLy what I did...but it works. I am dissapointed though at the help explanations. They are not helpful and really only says the obvious. I was hoping for a tip or 2 from experience...set this to....in our experience this is best....if you set this to....but really it just says..this is to block ips...etc. too obvious repitition.
it did tell me though that I do not have the..ip-to-country.php file included in the NukeSentinel™ IP2C package to install this table.....
so I will have to take a look, but I I thought I installed everything...dunno
anyway...thanks so much for your replies. It is a lonely thing workin on the computer all day...

diablo
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 12:39 pm Reply with quote

Yes Raven is completely trustworthy but if you still need re-assurance then back your site up and create him a temporary account which can be moved afterwards.

Raven

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 12:39 pm Reply with quote

The IP2C is a separate installation because of its size.

kareng

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 12:44 pm Reply with quote

hi, me again
I really appreciate all the kind and coooo-ell people that built modules, blocks, tools etc for php and wish I had tons of money to donate...i will someday...right now I live in the bush with wood heat and no running water. My only money is from the net...but I hope I can donate something soon.thanks loads!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)

View next topic
View previous topic