Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.5
LadySyren
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:12 pm Reply with quote

Ok, I've managed to figure out what was causing all of my troubles previously. However, there are a few small issues that I'm currently working on fixing but this one has been bugging me the most.

When replying to a post on the forums at my website, one cannot read the post they are responding to. Instead of the previous post appearing below the area where one is making their response post, this error appears:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: opentable() in /home/xxxx/public_html/xxxxxx/mainfile.php on line 328

Now, I copied the mainfile.php and pasted it into word and went to line 328. This is what is there:

function update_points($id) {
global $user_prefix, $prefix, $db, $user;
if (is_user($user)) {
if(!is_array($user)) {
$user1 = base64_decode($user);
$user1 = addslashes($user1);
$user1 = explode(":", $user1);
$username = "$user1[1]";
} else {
$username = "$user1[1]";
}
if ($db->sql_numrows($db->sql_query("SELECT * FROM ".$prefix."_groups")) > '0') {
$id = intval($id);
$result = $db->sql_query("SELECT points FROM ".$prefix."_groups_points WHERE id='$id'");
$row = $db->sql_fetchrow($result);
$rpoints = intval($row['points']);
$db->sql_query("UPDATE ".$user_prefix."_users SET points=points+" . $rpoints . " WHERE username='$username'");
}
}
}
function title($text) {
OpenTable();
echo "<center><font class=\"title\"><b>$text</b></font></center>";
CloseTable();
echo "<br>";
}

Could someone tell me what is wrong and how/where to fix it?

Edit note:

I figured since I was having a couple more problems, I'd edit this post and get them all posted in one thread. Hopefully someone will see this and be able to provide answers as to how to correct them all and I can get it all done in one shot.

I was reading the post at http://www.ravenphpscripts.com/postt2933.html - Chatserv's post about upgrading from 74 - 75. I deleted the files as stated and am a little confused with one part:

All module main files can remain as they are, the only change is that you will need to upload an admin folder into the following modules:
Content
Downloads
Encyclopedia
FAQ
News
Reviews
Surveys
Topics
Web_Links
Your_Account

Do I just create a folder called admin in these modules or is there a file that is suppose to be included in the admin folder in these modules?

When trying to log in to the User account, this error shows:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxxxx/public_html/xxxxx/config.php:126) in /home/xxxxx/public_html/xxxxx/modules/Your_Account/index.php on line 725

Also, if I set the gfx check in the config.php to 0, and a user tries to login, they are taken to the login failed screen and asked to try again; using a security code to login with after inserting their Username and Password. The security code does not appear. All there is, is this box with the words 'Security Code' in it.

If set the gfx check to 7, the security code still doesn't appear.

Ummm I think that's it for now.

Spouse Contemplates Divorce

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:04 pm Reply with quote

When replying to a post on the forums at my website, one cannot read the post they are responding to. Instead of the previous post appearing below the area where one is making their response post, this error appears:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: opentable() in /home/xxxx/public_html/xxxxxx/mainfile.php on line 328

Now, I copied the mainfile.php and pasted it into word and went to line 328. This is what is there:
Could someone tell me what is wrong and how/where to fix it?

Not sure why your getting that error but I'd try using the files from Chatserv over the top of the default phpnuke7.5 files from: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]
Its just a good idea since there are some other bug fixes included in the package.

Edit note:

I figured since I was having a couple more problems, I'd edit this post and get them all posted in one thread. Hopefully someone will see this and be able to provide answers as to how to correct them all and I can get it all done in one shot.

I was reading the post at http://www.ravenphpscripts.com/postt2933.html - Chatserv's post about upgrading from 74 - 75. I deleted the files as stated and am a little confused with one part:

All module main files can remain as they are, the only change is that you will need to upload an admin folder into the following modules:
Content
Downloads
Encyclopedia
FAQ
News
Reviews
Surveys
Topics
Web_Links
Your_Account

Do I just create a folder called admin in these modules or is there a file that is suppose to be included in the admin folder in these modules?
The modules/module_name/admin directory is included in the phpnuke 7.5 files.

When trying to log in to the User account, this error shows:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxxxx/public_html/xxxxx/config.php:126) in /home/xxxxx/public_html/xxxxx/modules/Your_Account/index.php on line 725

Try the tips here : [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Also, if I set the gfx check in the config.php to 0, and a user tries to login, they are taken to the login failed screen and asked to try again; using a security code to login with after inserting their Username and Password. The security code does not appear. All there is, is this box with the words 'Security Code' in it.

If set the gfx check to 7, the security code still doesn't appear.

I'm not sure whats up with this one haven't had this problem.

Ummm I think that's it for now.

LadySyren

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:56 pm Reply with quote

Well, I have installed both the 7.5 and then the 7.5 patched files and ever since doing all of this, I've had these problems. There are no admin folders in the modules as stated there should be above and to be honest, I've nothing but major problems since upgrading from 7.4 to 7.5. I've spent the past week (literally) trying to fix the problems that have cropped up.

Seriously, I need someone who knows how to fix all of this because I'm getting quite frustrated and so are the members of my community at not being able to access or do anything there.

And now I can't access the site at all ...

sixonetonoffun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:08 pm Reply with quote

Did you use the new config.php included in the patch files?
If not that might be the trouble. To check just look for:
if (eregi("config.php", $_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME'])) {
Header("Location: index.php");
die();
}

If it isn't like this in your config.php you'll have to edit your info in and upload the file from the patched files.

LadySyren

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:33 pm Reply with quote

Yup. I did everything that was required and I triple checked it all. However, at the moment I am re-uploading the 7.5 files. I believe there are things in the patched files that were causing the problems because as the 7.5 files go in, my site is working perfectly as it should be.

sixonetonoffun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:37 pm Reply with quote

That could be true especially if some of the original 7.5 files did not get over written during the upload of the patched files.

LadySyren

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:19 pm Reply with quote

I noticed something in the Nuke Sentinel 2.1.1 read me files. It said something about removing a file or so that has to do with the IPBan that is included in the nuke 7.5. Any clarification on this or did I misread something?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.5

View next topic
View previous topic