Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Security - PHP Nuke
dcasmr
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 12:49 am Reply with quote

At first, I was thrilled to see the user count on my site starting to pick up, then I noticed that some users when they accessed the site were going straight after webmail and private messages. My webmail module is disabled.
I suspected that those users wanted to use my site as a launching point for scams and other deceptive practices. With MSANALYSIS, I can see the last users, IP addresses and Countries. One particular one caught my attention. Anyhow:

1.) Is there a way to ban automatically an IP from a given country or to LOG it in a history file? I want to systematically track some users and ban them.

2.) How can Sentinel be used Effectively to help ban those users.

Thanks,
dcasmr

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 2:32 am Reply with quote

Absolutely! From your NukeSentinel admin menu, select IP to Country. Then select IP 2 Country Listing. Then, find the country/IP that you want to ban and click on the Lock icon. That's it! RavensScripts

dcasmr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 9:35 am Reply with quote

Thanks Raven !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Security - PHP Nuke

View next topic
View previous topic