Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Prayer/Praise Requests
elrayjones
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 11:19 am Reply with quote

A long time friend of mine is in a coma due to an overdose of pain killers. It does not look good. His name is David. I just talked to him Friday. He went into coma Sat. His mother is beside herself and so am I. All your prayers are needed....

Thank You

EJ

Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 11:40 am Reply with quote

Heavenly Father, we ask first and foremost, that Your will be done. Lord, you know the circumstances, the needs, the situation more than we ever will and could. If it be Your will, please allow the doctors the skill that they need to reverse the effects of the overdose. May elrayjones and all others close to David draw upon the mercy and grace that You are offering at this very moment. May all be comforted through this and may You receive the honor and glory regardless of the outcome. In Jesus' precious Name we pray, AMEN!

sharlein
Member Emeritus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 5:47 pm Reply with quote

I have said a special prayer for your friend. God's will be done.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Prayer/Praise Requests

View next topic
View previous topic