Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Cache Lite Admin Module
sharlein
Member Emeritus

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:17 am Reply with quote

When I load my site I get
Code:
Warning: rpsgetcacheinfo(includes/Cache_Lite/Lite.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xx/public_html/admin/modules/rpscachelite/modules/common.php on line 8

Fatal error: rpsgetcacheinfo(): Failed opening required 'includes/Cache_Lite/Lite.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/xx/public_html/admin/modules/rpscachelite/modules/common.php on line 8

When I go to the admin page and select the cachelite icon, I get
Code:
Warning: main(admin/modules/rpscachelite.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xx/public_html/admin/case/case.rpscachelite.php on line 27

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'admin/modules/rpscachelite.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/xx/public_html/admin/case/case.rpscachelite.php on line 27

I just noticed something strange. As you can see, the errors follow the same basic pattern as when I tried to use cachelite via the require once line. I have 2 Hacker Beware blocks, and have been using HB2. I tried to change back to HB1 using admin/blocks, but the change did not happen. (It remained at HB2, even after I saved the change to HB1). I was able to switch the blocks by using the blocks setting in the DB. Could these two problems be related?

Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:29 am Reply with quote

It is telling you that this file "includes/Cache_Lite/Lite.php" does not exist. Did you move the Lite.php file to the Cache_Lite folder? It comes packaged in "Cache_Lite/Lite/Lite.php" and you need to move it up one folder. The other error appears to be the same thing. It looks like you don't have the files in the right place.

sharlein

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 12:02 pm Reply with quote

I have the file "includes/Cache_Lite/Lite.php" in the includes directory in the root

sharlein

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 5:27 pm Reply with quote

I copied this from my file manager
Quote:

File Manager

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click on a folder icon to navigate.
Click on a name to view its properties.

/ public_html / includes / Cache_Lite / (Current Folder)
Create New Folder
Upload file(s)
Up one level
Lite 755
tests 755
tmp 766
Create New File
LICENSE 24 k 644
Lite.php 17 k 766
TODO 7 k 644

Raven

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:35 pm Reply with quote

Steve,

You are missing the admin/modules/rpscachelite.php file.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Cache Lite Admin Module

View next topic
View previous topic