Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm) Bug Reports
jpcjpc1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:21 am Reply with quote

Hi there, have been using Nuke Sentinel without incident until recently (possibly after installing SP2 for XP) - I can no longer log-in as admin in Internet Explorer.

I know it's Sentinel related because when I remove the header info from mainfile.php I have no problems.

I know it's IE related as I can log in through Firefox no problems.

I also know it's recent as I haven't changed any other settings or files in weeks.

Any thoughts on a fix?

Thanks in advance!

TheosEleos
Life Cycles Becoming CPU Cycles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:49 am Reply with quote

Have you read and tried this?
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:12 am Reply with quote

jpcjpc1 wrote:
Hi there, have been using Nuke Sentinel without incident until recently (possibly after installing SP2 for XP) - I can no longer log-in as admin in Internet Explorer.

I know it's Sentinel related because when I remove the header info from mainfile.php I have no problems.

I know it's IE related as I can log in through Firefox no problems.

I also know it's recent as I haven't changed any other settings or files in weeks.

Any thoughts on a fix?

Thanks in advance!
I would disagree that it's NukeSentinel related because if it works in FF then it's not the application. You are experiencing a symptom, not a cause Smile. You don't say what happens when you try it in IE. That would help diagnose the problem. Check your server error_log. Also, try deleting your cookies and refreshing your cache.

jpcjpc1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 5:30 am Reply with quote

Fixed (I'm embarassed to admit I was just using the wrong password). I've been using Firefox for so long I forgot how I accessed admin in IE. Sorry! Script works fine.

I do have another problem although I don't know if its related or not. I can't seem to post any news items. I can preview them , but when hitting post it won't write to the database.

It's been a month since I last posted a news item so can't say for sure when this started happening. I've re-uploaded all my files, and there's nothing on my error logs? Have you heard of this happening with a Nuke Sentinel installation?

Raven

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:18 am Reply with quote

Comment out the include statement(s) in mainfile.php to verify if it's NukeSentinel (I doubt it) or not.

pnclthnmstsh
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:10 pm Reply with quote

I am having the same trouble. This just happened mysteriously yesterday when I stepped away from the computer for about a half an hour. I was logged into my site and when I came back and clicked a link in the forums I was logged out. Now I can't log in to many nuke sites thru IE or IE compatible browsers. I can only log in using FF. Including this site. I've cleared the cache, deleted cookies and even done a system restore to a few weeks ago. I'm stumped.

The Mouse Is Extension Of Arm

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:44 pm Reply with quote

Sounds like one of your ie plugins got messed up, Sentinel has nothing in it that would cause such damage. System restore does not bring your computer back to the date you put into it, It only alter core system or program files that it has a backup for. Plugins are ussually not kept in the backup. Id sudjest an uninstall of IE and reinstall it. or Update all your plugins.

Hope it helps.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:38 am Reply with quote

Oh geez....my computer clock was set to next month. I set the right time and all is normal again. I just love spending two days looking for something that doesn't exist LOL

gregexp

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:44 am Reply with quote

Glad you got it fixed

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm) Bug Reports

View next topic
View previous topic