Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Security - PHP Nuke
Fphilip84
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:55 am Reply with quote

Hi, I am having a problem with the alignment of my theme in nuke. The header and message part doesnt seem to dynamically align together. Please have a look... [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] ...then look at Gallery. It looks fine from Mozilla and opera, but using IE, it is fully misaligned. Please let me know what I must change to make everything perfectly aligned no matter how big/small a module maybe. Also, I would like to know if there is anyway to resize modules (such as the gallery module, etc..)...I'm not sure....please let me know. Thanks.

-Frank

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 7:35 am Reply with quote

Please explain where it's not aligned in IE. It look very nice when I look at it. Try deleting your cookies and refreshing your cache.

Fphilip84

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:28 pm Reply with quote

Raven,

The homepage looks fine and so does a few other pages, however there are other places where the alignment is messed up. I will list a few of those places where the middle content is not aligned with the header. Its not aligned in the following places:

1) Articles
2) Gallery (in admin mode)
3) Media
4) Archive
5) Calendar
6) Games
7) Movies

Notice on top of the Site Info block, it is misaligned with the top part in these places I mentioned. Also another thing is the Articles listing. Is there anyway to view just links to the Articles topics? Right now it lists EVERY SINGLE ARTICLE that was every written. I remember I customized my previous theme to use the Mozaks_News module to list links to articles, and not just every single article. Once you go into Your Account select the theme "skyLineBlue" and see how it lists the articles (it incorporates Mozaks News module). I want it to be the same way with this theme but I dont know how to do it.

Fphilip84

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:13 pm Reply with quote

Any idea anyone??

jaded
Theme Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 6:53 pm Reply with quote

I have looked at this site again tonight. I have viewed this topic 3 times in the past. I have completely looked over this theme. I see no instances of the misallignment that is mentioned. I really have no idea why you would be seeing something that none of the rest of us can see. I am sorry that we cannot help you. It is unfortunate. The only way for us to work out bugs is to be able to see the errors. If anyone else sees them please post. I would strongly suggest that you take a couple of screen shots of the pages as you see them. That might help for us to be able to sort this for you. You can upload them(in a jpg not bmp) please zip them for us. Then upload them to your webserver. In your reply here post the links to them. That is the best advice I can offer.

Ghost Stories & More [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] 
Raven

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:05 pm Reply with quote

I concur with Jaded. I just went over about every page and it looks perfect to me.

Fphilip84

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:26 pm Reply with quote

hey guys, if you go to Stats, Downloads, Media, Humor, Games, Your Account, Site Messages on my site you will notice that the left bar is fully misaligned (the light blue extends out wayyy too much). Maybe it's just me?? I have no clue. I will post screen shots as soon as I get a chance. Sorry about that guys. Thanks again for checking it out.

Fphilip84

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:07 pm Reply with quote

Here are the screen shots you guys requested. My artwork isnt that great, but I have kind of indicated where the misalignment is.

http://www.blueradius.org/images/pic1.JPG

http://www.blueradius.org/images/pic2.JPG

http://www.blueradius.org/images/pic3.JPG

I hope that helps. I kind of know which file to edit, but for some reason I just can't get to perfectly fit. The file to edit is the theme.html file.

Thanks again for helping me out with this guys.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Security - PHP Nuke

View next topic
View previous topic