Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)
izone
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 2:35 am Reply with quote

Hi!

I installed BookCatalog from http://www.basisconsultant.com/ on two sites. The 1st. one without Sentinel and the 2nd. one has Sentinel installed. Both of them are Nuke ver. 7.4.

Installation of program and Database went well for both. But now when I try to adding book to the 2nd. one (with Sentinel active) it wont write the data to the database. I get no message from sentinel and no error message from Bookcatalog. But nothing is written to tables.

In first one everythings goes well and I can add books.

Is this because of Sentinel?

plz help

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:45 am Reply with quote

We know of no issues with NukeSentinel and any application as NukeSentinel does not modify any core code. Try commenting out the NukeSentinel include statement in mainfile.php and see if that helps. if so, then there may be a problem. If not, then it is not NukeSentinel.

izone

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:17 am Reply with quote

Thank you Raven.

I did as you told me and still same problem. Now I know that it is not Sentinel.

When I look at tables in MySql and see the tables are there. But empty. I am going to take look at the files and see if I can finde out what is wrong. I can just a very little about php.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)

View next topic
View previous topic