Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Announcements
HauntedWebby
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:35 pm Reply with quote

Well I have the same set up. But not the problem. I have 2 coppermine blocks active (center last pics, scroll & left random) I also have the treasury block running. All the modules seem to be working just fine.

Have you tried to uninstall the treasury to see if it is really causing the problem. It seems like that is your problem is with the coppermin blocks.

{This is just shooting in the dark. I can't reproduce, nor see where there are common variables between the two scripts}

Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:42 pm Reply with quote

Please see this post for 2 changes that need to be made in Nuke Treasury. I doubt that this is your issue, but it does cause all module copyright links to show Nuke Treasury [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

dean
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:19 pm Reply with quote

Yes to that uninstall, did that three times. I will try the changes suggested above by Raven.

SmackDaddy
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:21 pm Reply with quote

Raven, what did you have to do to edit/change for Nuke Treasury to actually notice donations and add them to the Treasury database? In your first post you say you had to edit the link, although everything reports fine, I have tested mine and it doesn't work......and I think I am having the same issue you had when you first installed yours....

I look forward to your reply.

Raven

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:24 pm Reply with quote

In Treasury/Config, the very last setting on the page
IPN link for PayPal

Make sure it is set correctly.

SmackDaddy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:15 pm Reply with quote

Raven wrote:
In Treasury/Config, the very last setting on the page
IPN link for PayPal

Make sure it is set correctly.

How do I know it is? Where do I find the correct IPN link setting is what I am getting at? I mean, I am getting no errors when i test it via the admin panel, but.....I have since had two donations, and they were not recognized at all.....so, something is not working right. *sigh*

Raven

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:36 pm Reply with quote

Try [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

SmackDaddy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:57 am Reply with quote

Yup, that's what it has been......*sigh*....thanks anyway Raven....thought there was some other gem or change.....

Raven

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:05 am Reply with quote

But have you also set it up in PayPal?
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

SmackDaddy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:23 pm Reply with quote

Raven wrote:
But have you also set it up in PayPal?

Idea

Raven

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:33 pm Reply with quote

You have to set up your IPN profile in PayPal to use IPN services.

SmackDaddy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:45 pm Reply with quote

This is the thing I was missing....thank you very much Raven. I did a IPN search via Paypal and totally missed this last link you provided. Wow.....I guess I will get someone to test it for me later in the week....thanks again Raven.....

eak

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:55 pm Reply with quote

dean wrote:
Anyone install the treasury module on a site with coppermine? I'm getting conflicts with the nuke cpg database despite fact that I have a separate database for the treasury module. When activated the donatometer block takes over the coppermine block on my site. When you go to the donatoblock, the conflict message arrises.

NukeTreasury installed quite nicely. COnfigured like a dream. Connected to IPN first time.

However, when I try to click on the Donations link under modules or the "Make a DOnation" button in the block, I get the following error reported:

Code:
Fatal error :

There was an error while processing a database query.

While executing query "SELECT * FROM cpg_config" on 0
mySQL error: Table 'NukeTreasury.cpg_config' doesn't exist

I created a seperate database (NukeTreasury, obviously) but there is no cpg_config table within that database. I have the NukeTreasury config.php pointing to the correct database (NukeTreasury) but other than being able to perform the configuration in the admin panel and being able to see the Modules link and the Donations block, it is non-functional.

Anyone have any ideas as to what is breaking? I also have Coppermine installed which is why I reponded to this note and it looks like Nuke Treasury is freaking out on the cpg(coppermine) config table. I have not been able to find a reference to cpg_config anywhere in NukeTreasury related files. (where is that "beating your head against the wall" animated gif when you need it.

-I4nI-GENOCIDE

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 12:40 am Reply with quote

I am having a problem with my IPN options. I am new to phpnuke. I have installed Nuke Treasury on my site but it is not working correctly. In the Treasury Configuration in the IPN box the address is wrong. I did the Click here to test IPN and I get "This page can not be displayed" How do I change this address to the correct address. It has now [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] It should be [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] in the box but there is no option to change the address. I did a search inside all of the files that came with Nuke Treasury and did not find that address in any of them. Where do i change this address. Thanks

Raven

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:45 am Reply with quote

In your Nuke ACP, select Preferences and change the SiteURL to http://www.i4niclan.com/phpnuke. Then, in the ACP, select Forums-->Configuration and change the Domain Name to www.i4niclan.com/phpnuke

-I4nI-GENOCIDE

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:11 am Reply with quote

Thanks that did fix the problem. I tested my IPN and it works fine now Thank you. But we are having a host of other problems with our site. I don't want to change the subject of this thread so I may need to start another thread for that. One of the problems is related to Nuke Treasury. When a Member as well as an Anonymous person comes to our website and clicks on the Donat o Meter it says "Sorry, this Module isn't active!". But is only active to me only when i am logged in as admin. This happens to our vWar Blocks as well. In the Blocks Administration and Modules Administration both are set to be visible to all visitors. Now I logged out of admin to phpnuke and tried log back in and i am getting "Sorry, this Module isn't active!" for that too. [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] is our website. Thanks for the help.

Raven

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:18 am Reply with quote

You will need to PM me your
site url, god adminid/pass
ftp url, id/pass
phpMyAdmin url, id/pass

and I will take a closer look.

mds
Client

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 7:03 pm Reply with quote

INSERT INTO `transactions` VALUES ('', '', 'manual', 'Donation', '', '1', '', 'screenname here ', '0.00', 'Reveal Name?', 'Yes', '', '', '', 'Completed', '2004-12-03 01:01:01', 'web_accept', '10.00', '0.59', 'USD', '', '', 'First name', 'Last name', '', '', '', '', '', '', 'e-mail addy', '');

here is what i use to do manual treasury entries edit the needed places to your info and call it from phpMyAdmin the sql tab of the database.
*NOTE* after Donations where it shows '1' this number must increment for each entry

hope this helps

kguske
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 7:15 pm Reply with quote

Or, you use this tweak to make it part of your treasury admin function.

Raven

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 8:18 pm Reply with quote

Ok, where did I miss your announcement on this Laughing ? This should be added to the downloads in hacks or utilities or whatever!

kguske

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 8:55 pm Reply with quote

Raven

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 8:59 pm Reply with quote

Well for the life of me I don't know why I never implemented it. Regardless, I have now Smile. Thanks!

kguske

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 9:07 pm Reply with quote

After all you've done for us, you are MORE than welcome! RavensScripts

scott11

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:58 pm Reply with quote

Hello,

Am i the only one that needs to change the config.inc to config in the ipn file?
Otherwise I get and error when I click the link to test. However when I do change it to just config (without the inc.) everything "TEST OK!"

Any suggestions

Raven

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:17 pm Reply with quote

See the second post on this page [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Announcements

View next topic
View previous topic