Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)
Muffin
Client

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:01 am Reply with quote

I've noticed on my site, that I'm not getting so many hack attempts since installing Sentinel when it was first released and keeping it updated, plus installing Chat's patches.

Could it be most hackers come across a Sentinel site now, see the Sentinel banners and think twice and leave it alone?

I think only the morons that like to think they can hack thru any security system would come back for a second helping of what Sentinel gives them.

It would be nice to think this is so.

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:43 am Reply with quote

These kiddie losers come in waves, it seems. As soon as an exploit is announced somewhere they do their copy and paste thingy. They don't know what cracking is. They just copy someone elses crack. However, I do think they are not trying as hard with NukeSentinel™ protected sites. Also, just as a sidenote, I had to laugh at an email I received the other day from supposedly a host that had received a complaint that a client had complained that when he visited my site he was flooded with pop-ups ROTFL What the lamer didn't bother to tell his host (if it really was a host and not the lamer himself) was that his IP had tried an admin attack. Talk about a major loser Rolling Eyes

Muffin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:28 am Reply with quote

ROTFL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)

View next topic
View previous topic