Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)
G-Rard_B
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:01 pm Reply with quote

For some unknown reason, I get an error when I try going into NukeSentinel Administration:

Quote:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: abget_configs() in /home/xtremeg/public_html/PHPNUKE/admin/modules/sentinel.php on line 29

Also, the IP Ban admin thumbnail doesn't show, and the NukeSentinel words display as if there was no language installed. When I try to go into the IP Ban System, there iare also words displayed as if there was no language. I tried uploading the files again, I destalled and reinstalled Nuke Sentinel, and I don't know what happened. It was fine and then it wasn't. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Gerard

Muffin
Client

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:08 pm Reply with quote

Have you checked there are no spaces at the end of your language files after the final ?>

and at the end of sentinel.php too?

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:55 pm Reply with quote

This is the most often asked question Rolling Eyes Please search the forums for

Call to undefined function: abget_configs()
and (just added for convenience) [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

G-Rard_B

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 4:31 pm Reply with quote

Thanks Raven, but I've got some new problems....

Scan for new admins:
Quote:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xtremeg/public_html/PHPNUKE/config.php:126) in /home/xtremeg/public_html/PHPNUKE/admin/modules/sentinel.php on line 984

Clear Expired blocks:
Quote:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xtremeg/public_html/PHPNUKE/config.php:126) in /home/xtremeg/public_html/PHPNUKE/admin/modules/sentinel.php on line 1165

Also, the IB Ban System still shows:
Quote:
_IPBANSYSTEM, _BANNEWIP, and _REASON

Also, I still get "Sorry, you can't access this file directly....." when I try to go to the home page.

Raven

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 4:34 pm Reply with quote

It does not look like all the files were uploaded. Please verify your uploads and also that you added all the modifications in the README file. Also make sure that you are using the 'new' includes code in that other link.

G-Rard_B

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 4:38 pm Reply with quote

Does SmartFTP have a problem with uploading all files? I've had that happen before. I'll reupload everything and see how it turns out.

Thanks,
Gerard

BTW, About the "Sorry, you cannot access this file directly..." situation....Do you think that's the same problem?

G-Rard_B

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 5:43 pm Reply with quote

Okay, I uploaded the files again. Of course, I had to redo config.php. Now I get an error that says
Quote:
Warning: head(themes//theme.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xtremeg/public_html/PHPNUKE/header.php on line 25

Warning: head(themes//theme.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xtremeg/public_html/PHPNUKE/header.php on line 25

Warning: head(): Failed opening 'themes//theme.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/xtremeg/public_html/PHPNUKE/header.php on line 25

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: themeheader() in /home/xtremeg/public_html/PHPNUKE/header.php on line 41

Thanks,
Gerard

Raven

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 6:03 pm Reply with quote

Your MySQL settings are incorrect in your config.php file.

G-Rard_B

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 6:14 pm Reply with quote

Well I'm not sure what else to do. If it's not what is in right now, it has the PHP-Nuke logo and (oh It's getting annoying to say it lol).

Thanks,
Gerard

Raven

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 6:16 pm Reply with quote

Yes, but it isn't able to read the nuke config table. Either the table isn't there or your mysql userid/password is incorrect.

G-Rard_B

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 6:32 pm Reply with quote

I'm not sure. I quadruple checked config.php and didn't find any errors in the pw or username. I went into phpMyAdmin and saw nuke_config. This is my code in config.php:

Code:

$dbhost = "localhost";
$dbuname = "cantsay";
$dbpass = "xxxxxxx";
$dbname = "xtremeg_nuke1";
$prefix = "nuke_"; \\ might be "nuke", I don't know, but I tried both....
$user_prefix = "nuke_"; \\Same thing
$dbtype = "MySQL";
$sitekey = "SdFk*fa28367-dm56w69.3a2fDS+e9";
$gfx_chk = 0;
$subscription_url = "";

I don't think I'm giving out any supposed-to-be-private information....hopefully not! lol

Thanks,
Gerard

Raven

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 6:50 pm Reply with quote

Shouldn't your $dbuname be
$dbuname = "xtremeg_cantsay";

Also change the prefixes back to nuke, not nuke_

G-Rard_B

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:22 pm Reply with quote

I tried putting xtremeg_cantsay and I changed "nuke_" back to "nuke" and I got the logo (horror music). lol. Oh yeah, you didn't have to "x out" my password. Neither my username or my password is "cantsay" lol.

Thanks,
Gerard

Raven

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:26 pm Reply with quote

Either your database connection string is NOT right or the table nuke_config does not exist - period. I don't know what it should be, but that error is because nuke cannot connect with your database and/or table. You need to verify with whomever set the database up and assigned the username/id. Make sure that in your phpMyAdmin setup you also gave that dbuser permission to access that database.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)

View next topic
View previous topic