Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Bug Fixes
JRSweets
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:27 pm Reply with quote

The links to show where people are in the forum ACP are wrong. Take this for example:

/modules/Forums/admin/index.php?pane=right&sid=70a26d42eeeb286bf636 6b3b36fcfe85

This should actually be a the forum index. It usally dispalys modules/Forums/admin/ then the right address. How do I fix this?

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:50 pm Reply with quote

What block are you referring to? A core nuke block or some other? What version of nuke? Has it ever worked?

JRSweets

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:36 pm Reply with quote

You know when you go into the forum admin. You get the "Who is Online" at the bottom of the admin index page. (Forum Admin Control Panel)

I am running nuke 7.5 and bbtonuke/phpbb 2.0.10 and I can honestly say I don't know if it ever worked. Embarassed

The links are almost right but they are adding modules/Forums/admin to everything.

Raven

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:34 pm Reply with quote

Make sure that in Forum => Admin => Configuration, the domain name points to your website domain, w/o the [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

JRSweets

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 11:41 pm Reply with quote

It does. Say some one is viewing this page: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

When clicking on the link it show this: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Last edited by JRSweets on Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total 
Raven

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 11:50 pm Reply with quote

I'm testing 7.5 and it works. I said this before but I'll repeat it. I have not had ANY of the issues you are having. i would recommend that you reftp all the 7.5 files. Also, make sure that the script path in facp is /modules/Forums/

JRSweets

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 10:32 am Reply with quote

May be I am missing the point. I just installed at 6.8 and 7.1 to try an test it out.

In all versions the same thing happens. For example it shows a user and the Forum Location says "Viewing member list", if you click "Viewing member list" the url is as follows:
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Another user is "Viewing Private Messages" and the url is:
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Is that how it suppose to work? Those links just bring you back to the forums index page. I thought the links were suppose to link you to the page the person is viewing?

Guardian2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 2:04 pm Reply with quote

I have tried to reproduce this also and failed.
I have not experienced this error in any of the many versions I have used up to 7.2
I never upgraded again after 7.2 it is just too painful - but we wont go into that.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Bug Fixes

View next topic
View previous topic