Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Seeking applications ...
Muffin
Client

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 4:41 am Reply with quote

I'm looking for a good classified ads either addon (nuke v7.0) or stand alone to put on another domain.

Free would be nice, but if there aren't any free scripts, I dont mind paying as long as it's cheap rofl

Can anyone help please?

oprime2001
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 7:01 am Reply with quote

Check out NukeC at http://nukec.org/; demo available.

Muffin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 5:28 pm Reply with quote

Thank you will do

*edit*

seems like it's still in the buggy stage at the mo. I'll bookmark it tho and check back to see how they're getting on in a week or two.

Does anyone know of anymore please?

Muffin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 6:11 pm Reply with quote

Well I can't find anything stable or other while I've been trawling every possible nuke site on the net, so I've come to the conclusion I'll have to find a script elsewhere and bung it on another domain linked to my main site.

Sooooo has anyone got any really good scripts they can recommend I try?

Thanks

sixonetonoffun
Spouse Contemplates Divorce

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 6:35 pm Reply with quote

As far as I know all there is out there for nuke are Nuke-C, Liquid Classifeds and zclassifieds.

For stand alone scripts your on your own I haven't dug in to see whats out there. Chances are if its Open Source and Free someone would have ported it to nuke by now. Which means you'll have to check out the paid scripts basically from HotScripts or your favorite resource.

Muffin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 6:42 pm Reply with quote

I didnt find Liquid Classifieds Six, where'd you see that one?

I dont mind having a classifieds thats not ported, I have lots of scripts linked to the nuke site (cos I'm too lazy to find a ported version) lol

jjh221
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:57 am Reply with quote

ok i gots to post im getting sleepy and tired of searching. I installed nuke-c its nice but id like to see what zclassifieds is like or liquid classifieds. I found zclassifieds but the files is corrupt. I have yet to find liquid classifieds. Also I had a few errors in nuke-c could be because i didnt install or do something correctly. Me check later

Actually what I need is a classifieds that they pay to post. Kinda like phpbb auction. I found a phpnuke mod, much like phpbb auction, although it costs. Also i dont think the sites views could really have a use for an auction type style. Is there one out there? I would like to be able to generate some income for my site. My site will not be cluttered with advertisements, so i figure this would help with some income as well as the sites views. I may have an advertising section. Ill have to think on that one and post later.....

thanks,
j
:passes out:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Seeking applications ...

View next topic
View previous topic