Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)
blith
Client

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:34 am Reply with quote

I have been getting repeated script abuse emails *due to the search bug which I cannot get an answer on Sad * and the folks are receiving the banned page that they are banned but then they still have access to the site. I really need to get this figured out because I do not want to lose any members... In the past I assumed it was working because I have the script abuse set to email admin which would then allow me to ban people manually. But it appears they are getting the banned page but then are actually still allowed onto the site. I mean I want them still allowed on the site but why are they getting the banned page?

Last edited by blith on Tue Aug 24, 2004 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total 
sixonetonoffun
Spouse Contemplates Divorce

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 8:02 am Reply with quote

Not sure what is behind the issue but how about setting it to fwd and putting the fwd url as your site index.php? That should at least be a work around to the problem. Can you point me to the thread outlining the problem with searching? I must have overlooked it.

blith

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 8:13 am Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply. I will try the forward URL for now. Here is the thread of the Search bug as it relates to Sentinel. [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)

View next topic
View previous topic