Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)
sapper6fd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 1:10 am Reply with quote

Ok, so I've just installed NukeSentinel 2.0.0, and I've followed the install intructions to the T. One of the problems I'm having, is in the users guide, its states you need to find the getuserinfo($user); blah blah in the index.php file, and replace it with cookiedecode($user); blah blah. Well, I dont have the getuserinfo($user); stuff in my index.php. Theres no mention of it at all in there.

The other problem I'm having (Which is probably caused by the first problem) is that once installed, when I turn http Auth on, it prompts me for my username and password. I enter the two, and keep getting told its wrong. I'm gone through phpmyadmin, and verified that I am god admin (which I am), I've gone throught the nuke_nsnst_admins table, and verified I am in there (Which I am, protected 1). In that table, it states my password is 9CBC0192.... some huge (looks like a CD key!) password. is this correct? if not, good because it doesnt work either (is that the password encrypted?) - and I've gone through all the other posts on this forum, as well as googled it. I can not seem to correct this probelm.

heh, and for some reason, I dont seem to have a .htaccess file in my root directory.

Any help would be apreciated!

antinportugal
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:46 am Reply with quote

It´s the index.php of the Your Account module - just checking to make sure we are talking about the same file

Muffin
Client

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:14 am Reply with quote

And if you're looking for the .htaccess file in your ftp window you won't see it, you can only see that from your site control panel on your server.

Do you have cpanel or similar? If so look in file manager, you'll see it in there.

sapper6fd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 10:36 am Reply with quote

antinportugal wrote:
It´s the index.php of the Your Account module - just checking to make sure we are talking about the same file

Ok, I've found that file, and changed everything that needed to be changed. It still doesnt solve the problem. I'm still getting the password popup, and am being told its incorect. As for the .htaccess file, I'm running on a local machine, so I dont need an FTP frpgram to get to it. I have found the htaccess in other folders, byt that all seem to be pretymuch empty except for one line - deny from all - Any other suggestions?

GeekyGuy
Client

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 1:33 pm Reply with quote

For the login pop up box, try using your God username and password, same username and password you use to access cPanel, or [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] You can then go in and change the password for the HTTP Auth login from the NukeSentinel™ Admin HTTP Auth list by clicking on the admin name.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 5:51 pm Reply with quote

GeekyGuy wrote:
For the login pop up box, try using your God username and password, same username and password you use to access cPanel, or [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] You can then go in and change the password for the HTTP Auth login from the NukeSentinel™ Admin HTTP Auth list by clicking on the admin name.

I tried that, it doesnt work. I'm using the god admin, but the username and password dont work.

GeekyGuy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 5:58 pm Reply with quote

*edit*You can turn OFF the HTTP Auth from phpmyadmin in the nuke_nsnst_config by setting the http_auth to ZERO *edit*

You could turn off HTTP Auth from the NukeSentinel™ Administration screen and save your settings. Then go to the Admin HTTPAuth List and click on the protected admin. This will give you the option to change the password. Then turn HTTP Auth back on. It should then pop up the login box. Use the password you just created.

sapper6fd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 7:55 pm Reply with quote

GeekyGuy wrote:
*edit*You can turn OFF the HTTP Auth from phpmyadmin in the nuke_nsnst_config by setting the http_auth to ZERO *edit*

You could turn off HTTP Auth from the NukeSentinel™ Administration screen and save your settings. Then go to the Admin HTTPAuth List and click on the protected admin. This will give you the option to change the password. Then turn HTTP Auth back on. It should then pop up the login box. Use the password you just created.

Tried that, doesnt work. I've tried to uninstall and re install NukeSentinel as well, and I get the same results.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)

View next topic
View previous topic