Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's Customized Distribution Packs

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 7:35 am Reply with quote

Hi guys,

I have read the documentation, and some other posts on this forum, but I couldn't find anything relevant to my problem. I think It should be something with the properties.

Here is my problem:
I have unpacked and installed nukepack7.3. Mostly it is working fine, except for this next problem. The coppermine galleries I have made public (I doublechecked the properties) can't be displayed. And my whole coppermine gallery is restricted to non-registered users. But in the Administration window I can't find the coppermine module (is that normal b.t.w.?).
Only way I can configure coppermine is to click on the Config button when I am logged in as a 'God admin' in Coppermine menu itself. I also have checked the rights of the anonymous users. Everything looks fine.
Can anyone please help me with this? Rolling Eyes

sixonetonoffun
Spouse Contemplates Divorce

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 6:43 pm Reply with quote

I don't use it myself but I believe that is the only admin there is for Coppermine. Other then that the permissions I can't help with at all maybe one of our Coppermine enthusiasts can help with that. If not I'd try asking on the Coppermine forum at cpgnuke.com

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 4:14 am Reply with quote

Idea
I have found the solution myself. In the Administrators menu click on 'Modules', after that on the list you find Coppermine module. Next to Coppermine module, you can see 'Edit', 'Deactivate' and 'Put in Home'. When you click on 'Edit' you can say that the Coppermine module should be visible to all visitors.

Then if you want to make some gallery personal (hide it from the rest of the world:), you do that within the Coppermine module itself, with its option 'Configure'.

This should be put into the PHP Nuke/Coppermine documentation with big letters because it is very important for all who work with PHP Nuke module of Coppermine galleries.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's Customized Distribution Packs

View next topic
View previous topic