Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)
HauntedWebby
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:13 am Reply with quote

Ok after moving my site to Raven WebHosting, installing Chat's patches, Installing Sentinel and now using Raven's 7.3 disto .. I've been hack free for 2 months.

I'm so happy Very Happy since I was being attacked every other day for months before the move Crying or Very sad

THANKS GUYS!!!!

Client

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:26 am Reply with quote

I too am a very happy Raven Webhosting customer. My site hasn't been hacked, since almost no one knows it exists, but I still felt compelled to move it to Raven's hosting. Raven, Chatserv, Six and Bob and others here sure know their stuff!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:57 am Reply with quote

I've seen your site. You use some of JAG's blocks Smile I use some also.

I like your Clock/Calendar block ... who did that one?

GeekyGuy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:07 pm Reply with quote

HW,
Emanuel Pina is in the copyright. I would be glad to email you a zip with the two files, both of which go in the blocks folder. Just PM me your email address if you want them

I have actually used Active Desktop and pointed to the html code I saved out as an html file and used the clock on my desktop. Works great and I did not notice any degradation of perfomance while running it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)

View next topic
View previous topic