Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)
Chase

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:06 pm Reply with quote

i need help..
ive installed this too many times..i give up already lol..
this is the error i get after i install 2.0 and any other verison u have on here listed...

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: abget_configs() in /home/liquid/public_html/admin/modules/sentinel.php on line 28

thats the error i get in the admin pannel for the abnuke sentinel

this error as well

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: abget_configs() in /home/liquid/public_html/modules/Blocked_IPs/index.php on line 28

fthat error happen when i view the blocked ipz module

the other problem is that i cannot delete the folder named abuse after i uninstalled it all ..
hopefully i can get some help i got phpnuke 7.3 an i get hacked DAILY! help

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:40 pm Reply with quote

[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Chase

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 11:46 pm Reply with quote

thankyou so much for helping me out..it seems what i was doing wrong was not that i did not add that but i did not add thetext letter in front include("includes/sentinel.php");* the include part..laffing at my self..thankyou for your help..if there is ever anything i can do besides a contribution wich i already plan to do please let me know

Raven

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 12:01 am Reply with quote

RavensScripts

Chase

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 1:03 am Reply with quote

ok i got all that working..this seems weird to me..in nuke sentinel u click on config and configure everything but there is no ok button..it does not save my settings for some reason? you know anything about that?

Raven

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 9:09 am Reply with quote

If your settings are not being saved then that usually means you did not run nsnst.php (the install script) as detailed in the README. In other words, you have no database to save the settings to.

Chase

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:12 am Reply with quote

yay i got it fixed..no worries..i just completely reinstalled everything..i had to rename some folders that were protected and stuff so..works now..
how do i test it out to see if it is working?

Chase

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:27 pm Reply with quote

update..so far this script works great..i havent had any problems what so ever that i see others are having..those hackers havent even come back as well..i got one blocked..thankyou so much for providing all of us with such exelent protection..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)

View next topic
View previous topic