Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RavenNuke(tm) v2.5x
hicuxunicorniobestbuildpc
The Mouse Is Extension Of Arm

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:39 pm Reply with quote

I just finished testing the new version on locahost. Guys just to let u know. Everything is working fine and smooth. Amazing job neralex. Congratulatioins!!!. I wonder if u can update some mods so we can install it without creating any old insecure data. Important mods with clean codes.

neralex
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:12 pm Reply with quote

Cool! Currently I'm alone with the coding on this RC version but I guess I'm close to roll it out in the next time. But I will wait, maybe someone is stumbling in some issues.

Try you MODs on your localhost and create a list of all notworking mods with download-links and I will try a look. Maybe you will find along this way of testing some other issues in the RC version.

In the next weeks I will do my exam. So my time will be very limited. This is the reason why I'm spening currently my holiday on this project, to get the biggest issues fixed.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:12 pm Reply with quote

How are u doing neralex? How was your examen?

I just got from work and I check the rnlog and I got these errors.

Code:

March 29, 2018, 6:09 am File: /db/mysqli.php - Line: 201
Code: 2006 - Message: MySQL server has gone away
SQL was: SELECT `config_value` FROM `nuke_users_config` WHERE `config_name` = 'cookiepath'
 remote addr:
March 29, 2018, 6:09 am File: /db/mysqli.php - Line: 201
SQL was: SELECT `theme` FROM `nuke_themes` WHERE `guest` = 1
 remote addr:

Note: Admin cut out numerous lines of the same error... all the extra error lines was not adding value to the thread.

neralex

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:27 am Reply with quote

I'm in holday and my exam is in the next weeks as I posted before!

But try to re-read the error-log, one thing repeats everytime:

Code:

There is something wrong with your mysql installation. Which local server software you are using?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:44 am Reply with quote

I am running Wamp but this was online.

neralex

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:56 am Reply with quote

If an sql-query is failed, then you get an error like: "You have an syntax-error in line ...."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:47 pm Reply with quote

I can not access to forum. I get this error

Code:
message_die() was called multiple times. This isn't supposed to happen. Was message_die() used in page_tail.php?

Anybody knows what could cause this issue?

In the log I am getting this errors
Code:

June 6, 2018, 2:51 am File: /db/mysqli.php - Line: 201
Code: 1142 - Message: DELETE command denied to user 'Sql199439'@'62.149.143.136' for table 'nuke_nsnst_tracked_ips'
SQL was: DELETE FROM `nuke_nsnst_tracked_ips` WHERE `date` < 1527631200

June 6, 2018, 2:51 am File: /db/mysqli.php - Line: 201
Code: 1142 - Message: UPDATE command denied to user 'Sql199439'@'62.149.143.136' for table 'nuke_nsnst_config'
SQL was: UPDATE `nuke_nsnst_config` SET `config_value`="1528236000" WHERE `config_name`="track_clear"

Note: Admin removed all the extraneous lines that were posted of the exact same error, just for every attempt to access the db.

neralex

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:44 pm Reply with quote

Sounds like an issue with your hosting company.

neralex

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:20 am Reply with quote

- SimplePie updated from 1.1.1 to 1.5.1
- minor edits on ABAuthScan.php

Reade more and compare it on Github: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Edit: fixed old known bug backwards Wink

Reference: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Reade more and compare it on Github: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:59 pm Reply with quote

Thanks neralex

DocTM

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:25 pm Reply with quote

I keep getting this error when trying to NSTALLATION/installSQL.php

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in blah blah/ravennukephp/test/RavenNuke_v2.51/html/INSTALLATION/installSQL.php:116 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in
blahblah /RavenNuke_v2.51/html/INSTALLATION/installSQL.php on line 116

This is version 2.51 im trying to install, i have made all the correct changes that this post says, unless I forgot.
I checked the COnfig.php and all the database information is correct, I looked through my other websites to see if I typed anything wrong, nope, all correct. so Im wondering what is creating this error?

neralex

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:55 pm Reply with quote

DocTM, this thread was only the beginning of many php7 related changes for RN251. While fixing the php7-issues, I noticed that the installation routine was already broken on php5.6. But the installation fixes are not posted in this thread. In short a fresh installation of the original RN251 package will not work with php5.6+.

I made a BETA version with all fixes from this thread any many other ones, which I found along this way. If you are working locally with XAMPP or WAMPP, then you can try to install this BETA, which I'm hosting on github. Its not 100% tested but a lot of internal functions are working well. Be carefully to mix and old code-package of RN25x with this BETA. It needs a full upgrade on many areas.
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Dawg
RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:35 pm Reply with quote

Well.....I am about to make the jump to php 7. I will let y’all know what I find as I go. My site has been heavily customized so I am sure it will be tons of fun.

Dawg

RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:38 pm Reply with quote

Hello all, finally found some time to do a little testing now that I have retired. I downloaded and installed the github version of yours Neralex and installed it and have an issue with the registration process of new visitors. When the information is filled out for a new registration, it produces an registration error and it just shows array over top of the finish box on the next page it takes you. Now with this said I am testing it on a php 5.6.30 setup which maybe the reason why I do not know. Any help would be appreciated.....Smile

I misspoke, it is php 7.0.33...Sad

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger ICQ Number
neralex

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:42 am Reply with quote

Hi FireATST, thanks for reporting this! It seems I missed to add some lines in the new_confirm.php, when the spam-detection of NukeSAPM has found an entry in the spam-lists.

It needs a simple replacement of this file: modules/Your_Account/public/new_confirm.php

Related commits: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Wink

FireATST

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:03 pm Reply with quote

Thanks, sorry for the delay. I re-installed xamp since I had not used it for a while and had to learn how to use things again lol. I re-downloaded the master and re-installed locally on my xamp. I set the permissions in the Edit Users registration section to 1.- Allow user to register, 2. Activation email set to no, 3. admin approval to no. So this should allow a user to register and then it should activate when it finishes correct? I fill in the details of the registration and hit submit and get the following error no matter what email I enter:

ERROR: Your registration has been blocked by our spam filter. If you feel this is incorrect, please contact the site administrator for resolution (Now this maybe due to being on a localhost testsite and not live.)

I am assuming that there is a spam filter of some type coded into the files that is blocking this. In the admin section of the site I do not see any icon for a spam filter program where I can view the settings that are set on the spam filter to possibly change this. So I went to the modules/Your_Account/public/new_confirm.php file and commented out the section between line 49 and 56 that has to deal with NukeSpam. Went back and registered again and it went through to the next page when you make sure the information is correct and then type in the captcha code and click finish on registration. The next page shows this:

neralex

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:10 pm Reply with quote

Did you tried to activate the NukeSPAM module instead to modify the code? Wink

If not, then change back you code-edits, activate it and click on the NukeSPAM icon on the administration index. NukeSPAM should be installed completely.

FireATST

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:03 pm Reply with quote

Hahahaha, opps, no sir I didn't activate it. I will try that later tonight and see what happens.....Smile

FireATST

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:19 pm Reply with quote

Sorry for that neralex, it seems to have went through this time. I got in a hurry....Smile

neralex

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:28 pm Reply with quote

No problem, it was a good point to rethink some things. Maybe I should activate this module while the installation/update routine.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:05 pm Reply with quote

I am having an error with these code:

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 index.php Line 33

Code:
global  $module_name, $admin, $user, $sitename, $slogan, $cookie, $prefix, $db, $nukeurl, $anonymous, $dentry;

cookiedecode($user);
$username = $cookie[1];
if ($username == '') {
  $username = 'Anonymous';
}
get_lang($module_name);

Code:
Line 33: $username = $cookie[1];

Doesn't anyone have this error with php 7?

neralex

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:14 pm Reply with quote

hicuxunicorniobestbuildpc, with PHP7 you have to check if the array-key exists.

But this old cookiedecode-function isn't necessary on this point. RN has a own function for that. Try this one instead:

php Code:
global $module_name, $admin, $user, $sitename, $slogan, $cookie, $prefix, $db, $nukeurl, $anonymous, $dentry;

if (is_user($user)) {
$userinfo = getusrinfo($user);
$username = $userinfo['username'];
} else {
$userinfo = array();
$username = 'Anonymous';
}
get_lang($module_name);

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:58 pm Reply with quote

Sometimes I don't wanna listen to neralex but he is right. Now I understand php 7 changed all. Almost everything got old again. Neralex, vielen dank!!! When are u gonna release one small version from the new Ravennuke so we can test it and use it. if we find any issues I will be the first one to report it. Wink Now I don't get any more error.

Doulos
Life Cycles Becoming CPU Cycles

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:15 pm Reply with quote

New install (PHP 7.0.33)is giving me these warnings:
Code:
Warning: file(/home/mye/public_html/.ftaccess): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/php7me/public_html/includes/nukesentinel.php on line 1206

Warning: fopen(/home/me/public_html/.ftaccess): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/php7me/public_html/includes/nukesentinel.php on line 1208

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/php7me/public_html/includes/nukesentinel.php on line 1209

Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/php7me/public_html/includes/nukesentinel.php on line 1230

Last edited by Doulos on Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total 
neralex

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:32 am Reply with quote

As the warning says: "permission denied". Check if the file .ftaccess already exists and if so, then give it CHMODD 666.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RavenNuke(tm) v2.5x

View next topic
View previous topic