Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RavenNuke(tm) v2.5x
hicuxunicorniobestbuildpc
The Mouse Is Extension Of Arm

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:39 pm Reply with quote

I just finished testing the new version on locahost. Guys just to let u know. Everything is working fine and smooth. Amazing job neralex. Congratulatioins!!!. I wonder if u can update some mods so we can install it without creating any old insecure data. Important mods with clean codes.

neralex
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:12 pm Reply with quote

Cool! Currently I'm alone with the coding on this RC version but I guess I'm close to roll it out in the next time. But I will wait, maybe someone is stumbling in some issues.

Try you MODs on your localhost and create a list of all notworking mods with download-links and I will try a look. Maybe you will find along this way of testing some other issues in the RC version.

In the next weeks I will do my exam. So my time will be very limited. This is the reason why I'm spening currently my holiday on this project, to get the biggest issues fixed.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:12 pm Reply with quote

How are u doing neralex? How was your examen?

I just got from work and I check the rnlog and I got these errors.

Code:

March 29, 2018, 6:09 am File: /db/mysqli.php - Line: 201
Code: 2006 - Message: MySQL server has gone away
SQL was: SELECT `config_value` FROM `nuke_users_config` WHERE `config_name` = 'cookiepath'
 remote addr:
March 29, 2018, 6:09 am File: /db/mysqli.php - Line: 201
SQL was: SELECT `theme` FROM `nuke_themes` WHERE `guest` = 1
 remote addr:

Note: Admin cut out numerous lines of the same error... all the extra error lines was not adding value to the thread.

neralex
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:27 am Reply with quote

I'm in holday and my exam is in the next weeks as I posted before!

But try to re-read the error-log, one thing repeats everytime:

Code:

There is something wrong with your mysql installation. Which local server software you are using?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:44 am Reply with quote

I am running Wamp but this was online.

neralex
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:56 am Reply with quote

If an sql-query is failed, then you get an error like: "You have an syntax-error in line ...."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:47 pm Reply with quote

I can not access to forum. I get this error

Code:
message_die() was called multiple times. This isn't supposed to happen. Was message_die() used in page_tail.php?

Anybody knows what could cause this issue?

In the log I am getting this errors
Code:

June 6, 2018, 2:51 am File: /db/mysqli.php - Line: 201
Code: 1142 - Message: DELETE command denied to user 'Sql199439'@'62.149.143.136' for table 'nuke_nsnst_tracked_ips'
SQL was: DELETE FROM `nuke_nsnst_tracked_ips` WHERE `date` < 1527631200

June 6, 2018, 2:51 am File: /db/mysqli.php - Line: 201
Code: 1142 - Message: UPDATE command denied to user 'Sql199439'@'62.149.143.136' for table 'nuke_nsnst_config'
SQL was: UPDATE `nuke_nsnst_config` SET `config_value`="1528236000" WHERE `config_name`="track_clear"

Note: Admin removed all the extraneous lines that were posted of the exact same error, just for every attempt to access the db.

neralex
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:44 pm Reply with quote

Sounds like an issue with your hosting company.

neralex
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:20 am Reply with quote

- SimplePie updated from 1.1.1 to 1.5.1
- minor edits on ABAuthScan.php

Reade more and compare it on Github: Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login!

Edit: fixed old known bug backwards Wink

Reference: Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login!

Reade more and compare it on Github: Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:59 pm Reply with quote

Thanks neralex

DocTM

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:25 pm Reply with quote

I keep getting this error when trying to NSTALLATION/installSQL.php

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in blah blah/ravennukephp/test/RavenNuke_v2.51/html/INSTALLATION/installSQL.php:116 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in
blahblah /RavenNuke_v2.51/html/INSTALLATION/installSQL.php on line 116

This is version 2.51 im trying to install, i have made all the correct changes that this post says, unless I forgot.
I checked the COnfig.php and all the database information is correct, I looked through my other websites to see if I typed anything wrong, nope, all correct. so Im wondering what is creating this error?

neralex
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:55 pm Reply with quote

DocTM, this thread was only the beginning of many php7 related changes for RN251. While fixing the php7-issues, I noticed that the installation routine was already broken on php5.6. But the installation fixes are not posted in this thread. In short a fresh installation of the original RN251 package will not work with php5.6+.

I made a BETA version with all fixes from this thread any many other ones, which I found along this way. If you are working locally with Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! or Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login!, then you can try to install this BETA, which I'm hosting on github. Its not 100% tested but a lot of internal functions are working well. Be carefully to mix and old code-package of RN25x with this BETA. It needs a full upgrade on many areas.
Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RavenNuke(tm) v2.5x

View next topic
View previous topic