Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RWH Pre Sale Questions
khaled_dxb
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:01 am Reply with quote

Raven,

Your packages say that you have 3 types of email available - is Zimbra one of them?
I'm lookin for a host for one of my customers where they would normally be using IMAP and when travelling they would use Webmail.

I have hosted them in my lab for a while now, however i cannot guarantee their uptime as i'm always tinkering... their operation is getting more professional and they need someone dedicated - they only have 5 users now and they love the zimbra for collaboration, etc...

Your reputation precedes you and i wanted to check here first before i go looking for other hosting sites who use zimbra.

Thanks!

Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:45 am Reply with quote

Thanks for your kudos! Unfortunately, RoundCube Mail, Horde, and Squirrel Mail are the three that we offer.

Last edited by Raven on Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total 
spasticdonkey
RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:58 pm Reply with quote

Round Mail aka RoundCube is pretty cool btw, about the best webmail I've used. Does good job of simulating the look and feel of an actual email program. here's what it looks like... [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Raven

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:00 pm Reply with quote

Thanks for the name correction Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RWH Pre Sale Questions

View next topic
View previous topic