Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RavenNuke(tm) v2.5x
Gepa

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:52 am Reply with quote

When I am setting up the site I am getting a time zone error.

this was in the site start date box

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CST/-6.0/no DST' instead in /chroot/home/thesteel/thesteelbrotherhood.com/html/INSTALLATION/setup.php on line 182December 05, 2016

line 182 is
<td>Site Start Date (Freeform):</td><td><input class="inputbox" size="60" name="config_startdate" value="<?php echo $_POST['config_startdate'] = (empty($_POST['config_startdate'])?date('F d, Y'):$_POST['config_startdate']);?>" /></td>

if I change the error on the install box to December 05, 2016 it then tells me it is line 237

Which says
<input type="hidden" name="users_user_regdate" value="<?php echo date('M d, Y');?>" />

I changed it to December 05,2016 but get the following error I have removed the username and admin email address along with the full site address.

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the ' at line 1
INSERT INTO nuke_users (user_id, user_avatar, user_regdate, username, user_email, user_password, name, user_level) values(2, 'blank.gif', ' Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CST/-6.0/no DST' instead in /chroot/home/th/html/INSTALLATION/setup.php on line 237 Dec 05, 2016', '','','e037d392caf11ce850db0efe43290f50', '', 2)

hicuxunicorniobestbuildpc
The Mouse Is Extension Of Arm

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:37 pm Reply with quote

[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Gepa

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:13 pm Reply with quote

the msql server is on chicago time I have amended the mainphp from newyork to chicago but it still gives the error

Apache
Database client version: libmysql - 5.5.45-37.4
PHP extension: mysqli Documentation

Last edited by Gepa on Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total 
Gepa

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:51 pm Reply with quote

I have edited the timezone to match the server and I am getting the same error message still.

Does it need to match my timezone or where the server is located

neralex
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:50 am Reply with quote

The mainfile.php isn't included in the setup.php, so it can't affect the installation. You can try to add it in the top of setup.php.

Open the setup.php and find:

php Code:
@require_once 'ravenstallerConfigFile.php';

add after:

php Code:
date_default_timezone_set("America/Chicago");

But as I mentioned, the main issue is the fact, that in the php.ini of your webserver this option wasn't defined. In a perfect world, this should be defined in the php.ini! That means without this correct setting of the webserver you will get the same issue also in other php-files. If you don't have access to the php.ini or the webserver configuration, then you have to contact your server-provider. Normally they can do it shortly for you.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:08 pm Reply with quote

Thanks for that I edited it like you suggested and it worked first time no errors and fully installed now.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RavenNuke(tm) v2.5x

View next topic
View previous topic