Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Security - PHP Nuke
kguske
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 9:15 am Reply with quote

All the leading tabs in ya_new_user.php and config.php are there to format the JS or HTML and should be there.

Just found a setting in the editor (PHPED) to remove whitespace at the end of lines. Montego said Netbeans also has this capability (and much more, some provided by plugins) and highly recommends that as an editor.

neralex
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 12:40 pm Reply with quote

kguske, is right! All fine and all should be there.

Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:41 am Reply with quote

@Neralex

Before installing HoneyPot with this setting:

the user sees

After the installation with the same settings the user sees

I think that it is a bug.

Please can you fix.

Thanks.

neralex

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:56 am Reply with quote

I think you don't have followed the install-instructions and you have added the includes in the wrong file(s).

hicuxunicorniobestbuildpc
The Mouse Is Extension Of Arm

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:12 pm Reply with quote

I wonder if you download the right files because I noticed the owner edited this post and maybe you downloaded from this place.
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

and it should be actually from this link under. I don't understand why the owner is posting the old file which is not validated for RavenNuke instead of the new one. Very strange!

corpse
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:53 pm Reply with quote

I believe he has the Evo version and not the RavenNuke version.

hicuxunicorniobestbuildpc wrote:
I wonder if you download the right files because I noticed the owner edited this post and maybe you downloaded from this place.

and it should be actually from this link under. I don't understand why the owner is posting the old file which is not validated for RavenNuke instead of the new one. Very strange!

That has been updated.

Eduardo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:33 am Reply with quote

corpse,
I installed by mistake: rn_honeypot_v2_neralyzed_216
While I had to install: raven_honeypot_v21_873
I have to re-install the tables: honeypot and honeypot_config?

Eduardo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:44 am Reply with quote

corpse,

I installed honeypot from scratch.
The problem remained the same.
So I think there is a bug.
However, I solved by changing the configuration.
I have maintained the original default.
It is important to identify what configuration causes the error shown in my third picture.

neralex

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:06 am Reply with quote

Eduardo, in which files of the Your_Account module you have added the includes? It should be placed only in the files: new_user.php and new_confirm.php!

For a install from scratch open your PHPmyAdmin and delete in your created RN-database the db-tables: nuke_honeypot, nuke_honeypot_config

After that overwrite all existent files on your server with the files from the download-package (inside public_html). If you have the module activated, then click on the module-icon in the admin-area. The install-routine should re-install the the needed db-tables.

Edit: I've tried to rebuild it and look here at my results:

Image Image

Eduardo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:05 pm Reply with quote

neralex,
Many thanks.
I followed this procedure three times even on different servers.
The result was always the same.
The script works perfectly only if I configure the user module as default.
Follow the pictures in another post.

Eduardo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:27 pm Reply with quote

If I modify one or more settings other than those shown in the following images the script displays all fields as in my previous post.

It remains up to you to understand what are the settings that cause it and why.
The script worked properly only when I reset the default configuration.

neralex

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:21 pm Reply with quote

I can't follow you... which script do you mean - Your_Account or the HoneyPot? Because your posted images are from Your_Account. Where do you reset which default settings - Your_Account or the HoneyPot?

Eduardo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:10 am Reply with quote

Your Account.
Modules Administration/Edit Users/Configuration.
If I modify the configuration on the page appear all the fields.
I think that is HoneyPot to influence the display of the fields during user registration.
I solved by configuring the Edit User Module only as above.

neralex

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:06 am Reply with quote

HoneyPot don't modify any configurations of Your_Account. The both modules have own admin-areas to store the own configuarations. As you can see on my Screenshots all works how it should be. While the registragions would only stored IPs through HoneyPot but there is no query to change configurations. The includes from the HoneyPot was loaded on right place of the Your_Account codelines. There shouldn't be conflicts with overrides of variables.

Last edited by neralex on Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total 
Eduardo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:20 am Reply with quote

neralex,
I'm sorry, the bug exists.
Make the following configuration and go to register.

neralex

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:21 am Reply with quote

Eduardo, there exist no issue with HonyePot and also not with Your_Account. It should be as you have it noticed but HoneyPot is not the cause for that and there is nothing that must be fixed! You have simply misunderstood the settings of Your_Account. Let me tell you my way to find the simple answer of your questions.

I removed at first the HoneyPot-include in the new_user.php to close out the addon. Then i tested the options in Your_Account (that is the cause for the displaying of all fields). The answer is more than logical because if you have activated the option Use Email Activation? then the new user must activate the account before he can fill all other fields. If you have disabled this option then the new user can see and fill all fields - not more and no less is behind it.

With a simple test of your choosed options in Your_Account and the removing of the includes of the addon you have the chance to test it self without to going so strongly offtopic and without to post so many stuff in the wrong direction. After you have written that you installed it more than 3 times i thought you had it tested without the changes for HonyePot in the Your_Account files. I compared 4 times the included files from the HoneyPot without to find any errors.

Now i hope you know what i tried to tell you in my last posts. Its very hard to follow you as long as you bring together different things that should better be discussed individually. For all those who were now confused just like me, all is fine! There is no issue with HoneyPot and also not with Your_Account.

Please note: Your_Account is a core-module of the CMS that is maintained by the RN-Team and not by me or by the HoneyPot author. Corpse and me are free developers outside of the RN-Team. If you find issues in the core-modules, please start a new thread.

Wink

Eduardo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:34 pm Reply with quote

Thank you for the clarification that you gave me.

All this has also allowed me to fully understand the features of the two modules.

hicuxunicorniobestbuildpc

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:47 pm Reply with quote

It looks like they update this module again. Only modification has been made on flash.js

Eduardo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:51 am Reply with quote

corpse,

There are two portals from which to download the HoneyPot module.
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

The files are slightly different in size.
What is the most reliable?
They are, however, perfectly identical?

corpse

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:26 pm Reply with quote

Eduardo wrote:
corpse,

There are two portals from which to download the HoneyPot module.
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

The files are slightly different in size.
What is the most reliable?
They are, however, perfectly identical?

I just downloaded both and they are showing the same size for me. You can see in the screenshot attached.

As for what this patch is, SgtLegend had upgraded the flash js for this script. Also someone was asking about themeing and wanting to be able to control the font colors of the text, so I added in the controls to do that. That was what was done. Nothing really major.

hp211.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  90.24 KB
 Viewed:  32508 Time(s)

hp211.jpg

Eduardo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:21 am Reply with quote

In the new version we can no longer to change colors.
After "Save Config" the colors come back as before.
Please fix it.

corpse

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:57 am Reply with quote

Eduardo wrote:
In the new version we can no longer to change colors.
After "Save Config" the colors come back as before.
Please fix it.

Done. The issue was in the installer for fresh installs only, not upgrading. That has been taken care of. All you need to do is go into your database, and run the following SQL.
sql Code:
ALTER TABLE  `nuke_honeypot_config` ADD  `fontcolor` VARCHAR( 7 ) NOT NULL AFTER  `page_bordercolor` ,

ADD `fontcolor2` VARCHAR( 7 ) NOT NULL AFTER `fontcolor`;

UPDATE `nuke_honeypot_config`
SET fontcolor='#000000', fontcolor2='#000000';

If you want, you can download the new files from either headshotdomain or clanthemes, I updated both sites with the new package. Only files changed slightly was the installer and I removed some white space that was in the config.php.
Both files in the root/modules/HoneyPot/admin/ folder.

Eduardo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:50 am Reply with quote

If I set
Use Honeypot: No
the script continues to operate.

corpse

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:06 am Reply with quote

Eduardo wrote:
If I set
Use Honeypot: No
the script continues to operate.

Wow, that has been missing since the rewrite from the original first release. Nice catch. It is fixed. Download again and all you need to do is read the instructions.
You will need to edit the 2 files and replace what you have with the new code I give.

Quick search for "start Nuke Honeypot" without the quotes will land you on what you will need to replace. The rest is common sense.

Thanks for the catch.

Eduardo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:18 am Reply with quote

Installing the latest version I get the following warning:

in the comfig:

Warning: file_get_contents(http://www.headshotdomain.net/script_vchecker/honeypot.txt) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 403 Forbidden in /membri/mysite/modules/HoneyPot/admin/config.php on line 73

HoneyPot Version Checker
You have the Latest version of the HonePot. - v2.1.1

Warning: file_get_contents(http://www.headshotdomain.net/script_vchecker/hpchangelog.txt) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 403 Forbidden in /xxx/modules/HoneyPot/admin/config.php on line 93

Alter registration:

Warning: file_get_contents(http://www.stopforumspam.com/api?ip=188.114.103.202&email=info%40ibmi.it) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 403 Forbidden in /xxx/modules/HoneyPot/includes/ya_confirm.php on line 254
User Registration/Login

New User Registration: Final Step

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Security - PHP Nuke

View next topic
View previous topic