Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Seeking applications ...
doffer83
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:32 am Reply with quote

I bought the donation module from code-author for almost 4 dollar, looking good and soon I will configure it when I get the information of my bank .

I wonder is this the good donation module?? I tried to ask the owner somthing but I can't acces the site code-author.com.. blanco page

Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:45 am Reply with quote

doffer83, yes, this is a good donation module. The author is an Admin here and the issue with his site is being worked on. I am sure that he will be back on-line once he gets settled in his new location.

Guardian2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:55 am Reply with quote

@doffer83 - You can contact me by PM here if you need anything regarding my module. I have only just got internet connected in my new home a couple of hours ago so trying to catch up with things and sort out the issue with my website. I am sorry for any inconvenience you may have experienced while I have been traveling.

doffer83

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:04 am Reply with quote

Guardian2003,

I need support please.. I installed it without any probs but it does not save the info. I will write u by pm Gauardian

thanks for ur reply

doffer83

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:29 am Reply with quote

Guardian2003 wrote:
@doffer83 - You can contact me by PM here if you need anything regarding my module. I have only just got internet connected in my new home a couple of hours ago so trying to catch up with things and sort out the issue with my website. I am sorry for any inconvenience you may have experienced while I have been traveling.

I have everything I need to use it.. my paypal account is activated.. IPN enabled .. could you help me to configure it cose I tried but when I hit the submite button in the cp of my site.. nothing being saved.

16-7-2014 11-28-29.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  14.92 KB
 Viewed:  13422 Time(s)

16-7-2014 11-28-29.png

misterstereus
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:12 pm Reply with quote

Hello doffer83 send me a module please I can help you [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:52 am Reply with quote

misterstereus wrote:
Hello doffer83 send me a module please I can help you [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Let me thank you first for ur response.

I am not sure if I am allowed to send the module... cose it is purchased. Maybe you can tell me about another simple module for dontations by Palpal.. for ravennuke (the recent version)

regards Smile

Guardian2003

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:48 pm Reply with quote

doffer83 - Sorry, as I hadn't heard back from you when we last spoke (I think July 2013) I thought everything was resolved.
Unfortunately, all my hard drives are packed up (I'm currently living in a hotel in Vietnam and looking for an apartment) so I do not have access to my files. Did I send you a copy of the multi-currency version? If not, I will see if I have a copy in my cloud back-ups.

hicuxunicorniobestbuildpc
The Mouse Is Extension Of Arm

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:55 pm Reply with quote

Hi Guardian. If u want I can help him. Please let me know what specific file I must send to him? I wait for your answer.

doffer83

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:02 pm Reply with quote

Hello gentleman's,

I was reading it but I could not use a pc... I have the euro version..
It would be great if you have a copy of the multi-currency

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Seeking applications ...

View next topic
View previous topic