Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RavenNuke(tm) v2.5x
draxx
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:36 am Reply with quote

RN 2.51 The SEO seems to create the title of an article just fine as well as the description and the keywords.

The overrides let me change the description and the keywords but not the title. It accepts my changed title in the overrides box but it does not alter them when the page is displayed nor does it change them in the right box. But it works fine for the other two.

I've searched to no avail so I wonder am I the only one. LOL! Where is this done? Is it possible I messed it up and just don't know it?

EDIT: And this seems to strictly be for the news article page itself. It lets me over ride the title in other places throughout.

draxx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:49 am Reply with quote

Any ideas? Smile Not a cache problem.

neralex
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:47 am Reply with quote

Can't believe it because on this function wasn't made changes from 25 > 251. Do you have made own edits on the article.php?

Edit: Now self tested - it works in rn251 on the article.php:

Last edited by neralex on Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total 
draxx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 am Reply with quote

Well I did not think I changed article.php. I will refresh this file and see if it is a solution and report back. Smile

draxx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:40 pm Reply with quote

I have not had a chance to do this yet - I will do this weekend Smile

draxx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:19 pm Reply with quote

I replaced article.php to its original and it still did this one thing with the title. I am downloading now a fresh copy of to be sure I have a fresh article.php and will try again.

neralex

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:31 am Reply with quote

Maybe you have changed some things on other areas. I can write it not enough: write it down if and where you have make changes, create notices or comments on your changed codelines. No one can help you, without to know what you have changed.

draxx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:15 pm Reply with quote

You are 200% right Neralex! I did make just a few changes and still I sure do wish I would have made that list.

I think it has something to do with some changes I made to insert a ogimage for the facebook.

I will work on it some more this weekend. Smile Thanks for your help. Smile Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RavenNuke(tm) v2.5x

View next topic
View previous topic