Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RavenNuke(tm) v2.5x
doffer83
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:05 am Reply with quote

I have upgraded another phpnuke site I installed for a friend years ago.. [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] Smile I like this version of raven

There is still some errors in the log file and I need some hulp please..

1- When I want add seo keywords I get an error There is a problem.

2-

Code:
6 - LINE 477 - File: /home/site10/public_html/db/mysqli.php

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `nuke_mail_config` (`active` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0', `mailer` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '1', `smtp_host` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '', `smtp_helo` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '', `smtp_port` int(10) NOT NULL default '25', `smtp_auth` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0', `smtp_uname` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '', `smtp_passw` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '', `sendmail_path` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '/usr/sbin/sendmail', `smtp_encrypt` tinyint(4) NOT NULL default '0', `smtp_encrypt_method` tinyint(4) NOT NULL default '0', `reply_to` varchar(255) NOT NULL, `debug_level` tinyint(4) NOT NULL default '0', PRIMARY KEY (`mailer`)) TYPE=MyISAM
QTIME:0.000

Code:
LINE 477 - File: /home/site10/public_html/db/mysqli.php

SELECT `ip_address` FROM `nuke_banned_ip` WHERE `ip_address`="00.000.00.*"
QTIME:0.000

Help is much appreciated

Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:00 pm Reply with quote

Best thing to do is get a dump of this database but for STRUCTURE only, no data and then compare that to a test install. Seems you may have a missing table or a table(s) that didn't update properly so a direct comparison of the structures should help.

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:48 pm Reply with quote

In your SELECT clause, you have WHERE `ip_address`="00.000.00.*".

With the .* are you attempting to find addresses like 00.000.00.001 through 00.000.00.255?

If so, then you will need to use WHERE `ip_address` LIKE '00.000.00.%' .

Guardian2003

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:35 pm Reply with quote

Haven't had chance to loook at this but in case it helps, the problem query for the last code segment you posted is around line 36 in file includes/ipban.php
Seems that $ip is being given the wrong value somewhere or is not able to determine the correct IP.

You could try turning off $bypassNukeSentinelInvalidIPCheck (I think that setting is in rnconfig.php) to see if that fixes it but you'll probably need to update your IP 2 country data if you didn't during the migration to RavenNuke(tm)

doffer83

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:05 pm Reply with quote

Guardian2003 wrote:
Best thing to do is get a dump of this database but for STRUCTURE only, no data and then compare that to a test install. Seems you may have a missing table or a table(s) that didn't update properly so a direct comparison of the structures should help.

Most errors I could fix by ur methode.. I will give it a new try as soon as I am home. thnx you both great cms/work

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RavenNuke(tm) v2.5x

View next topic
View previous topic