Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RWH Other
Deseroka
Client

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:26 pm Reply with quote

I've been trying to reach Raven through PM's & have reached out to a couple of members I know, but he seems unreachable.
I'm concerned. My hosting issues are the least of my worry, tho would like to get straight with him on that. My biggest concern is if he is OK.
My PC crashed, so I have lost his private email addy & phone number. If there is someone who can help me, please contact me here & I will give you further contact info.
If it takes me a bit to get back to get back to you, please be patient. I'm in the process of setting up my "new" PC & currently using my man's laptop. He guards it like a Pitbull Mama does her puppies, so I try to limit my use killing me
SixOne, anyone....can somebody help me find my friend & Bro??? Question
Thanks!!!!!

Deseroka

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:53 pm Reply with quote

Bump, bump!!
Anyone? Anybody?
Help me, PLEASE? PLEASE!?!??!??
Someone tell me sumpin? I'm truly concerned
HELP!!!?

Guardian2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:29 pm Reply with quote

Just wanted to let you know I saw this post, I didn't want you to feel you were being ignored.
I haven't had any contact with Raven personally for a while but that isn't all that unusual - he's a busy guy.
I believe he did post in one of the RN development teams private forum a week or so ago.

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:26 pm Reply with quote

D. I haven't received any PMs nor emails from you in I don't know how long! What's going on?

Raven

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:31 pm Reply with quote

I still have not heard from you Sad ?

Deseroka

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:15 pm Reply with quote

Life has been crazier than ever. PC crashed so right now doing this from Android. Keep gettin restricted area when trying to PM you. So, I am just gonna put it out there! My email is dlittlewing (@) gmail dot com
If you will send me your # by email I will call. If not, happy to just finally make contact. Waiting to hear from you, my dear friend!!

Deseroka

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 3:28 am Reply with quote

Raven, still looking for you!! What have I
done? What do I need to do? Please contact me!
Somebody help, PLEASE!!!

Raven

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 12:43 am Reply with quote

Deseroka, you haven't done anything! Please send to me a PM and let me know what it is you need!

Deseroka

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 3:35 pm Reply with quote

I don't understand why my PMs aren't getting thru to you. I sent you a long message a few days ago & have been waiting to hear from you.
Can you please shoot me an email at the addy above? I have lost your private email addy. Meanwhile, I will try to resend my PM....

Deseroka

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:36 am Reply with quote

My PM is not resending it seems. I haven't heard from you. Arrg!! Please contact me by email?

Deseroka

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:07 am Reply with quote

Raven??? My email is dlittlewing(@)gmail.com

Deseroka

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:58 pm Reply with quote

Still no word from you. Don't understand why my repeated attempts to PM you are futile. If you will PM me with contact info, I will email you...Whatever it takes... Please??? I still remember how to kiss your ring Blonde Moment ROTFL

Deseroka

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:50 am Reply with quote

Raven??? I swear that I have tried PMs & they not going thru evidently. Please, please contact me at dlittlewing(@)gmail.com??
Could a mod PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE give him a heads up that this post is here??
This Skin is REALLY wanting to talk to you!!!
HELP, PLEASE!!

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:54 pm Reply with quote

Deseroka, I had notified Raven os this thread and your previous post. Just checking to see that he reached out to you so we can "close" this out.

Deseroka

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:34 pm Reply with quote

No Montego, I haven't heard from him as of yet. My pm's don't seem to reach him. He will need to use the gmail listed above. All my old email addies are no longer good, so if he is using one from an older client file I won't get it. Right now I'm posting from my Android phone, maybe that's why my pm's aren't making it thru. Got an old phone on charge to see if it is one with his # in it. Know the one that got ran over had that info...but no use to me now Any help you can get me is VERY appreciated!!
Neahw!! (thank you!)
Deseroka

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RWH Other

View next topic
View previous topic