Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RavenNuke(tm) v2.5x
ricktido
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:24 pm Reply with quote

Is it possible to move the custom username color picker nuken has edited and shared on TON from the Forums profile to the Your_Account edit profile page?

I know that they are separate modules, but in attempting on merging the two, in every way possible. I'm planning on utilizing solely the Your_Account profile, and completely disregard the Forums profile.

Here is the mod: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

nuken
RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 6:26 am Reply with quote

It is possible, I just do not have time to look into it right now. You would have to add the code and database info for the mod to the edituser.php. You would also have to pull the color info from the db into any other place you want the username color to be used, such as when viewing the users profile, user info block, any forums blocks, etc... It would take a lot of testing and code addition. If you ever plan on upgrading your RavenNuke version, you would have to redo every change you made in this version in the new versions.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RavenNuke(tm) v2.5x

View next topic
View previous topic