Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Modules
semperaye
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:27 pm Reply with quote

Hi I'm very new with raven nuke and having some issues installing ccart pro. My knowledge with my slq and stuff like that is almost none, i've gotten this far just from reading tutorials from google Razz

Anywayz... I've got my website up and I've actually managed to get the ccart pro logo to show up in my admin section, but when I click it i get 404 not found Razz I've followed the directions the best I could with no luck heres what i've tried...

I've tried to run: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] and I get the following message:

Unable to locate the RavenNuke(tm) configuration file - rnconfig.php

It could be missing or not readable. Please verify that the file exists and is readable in the root folder.

This may also be caused by a third party module/script which attempts to include config.php directly rather than including mainfile.php and letting it load config.php, or otherwise does not follow RavenNuke(tm) standards on how the constant INCLUDE_PATH is defined (this is done in mainfile.php, and is dependent upon other constants).
Errora Creating CCart_categories:
Table 'CCart_categories' already exists

Any help with this and possible solutions would be greatly appreciated Smile

Thanx!

nuken
RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:56 pm Reply with quote

Ccart is like 6 or 7 years old. I doubt it would be secure much less functional. There are several posts in these forums about Unable to locate the RavenNuke(tm) configuration file - rnconfig.php. It is caused by a script accessing the database through the config file instead of mainfile.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:20 pm Reply with quote

Hello agian Smile any suggestions for another mod like it?

nuken

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:05 pm Reply with quote

How big of a shopping cart do you need? Are you just selling a few items or do you need a complete ecommerce type cms?

semperaye

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:22 pm Reply with quote

Ccart used to do well for me but I had probs with setting custom shipping settings so im sure something similar but more advanced would do me. I like being able to set catagories and pictures and having linked blocks that show top sellers stuff like that.

nuken

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:52 am Reply with quote

The only cart that I have heard of that works is osc2nuke v3.0. I think clanthemes has it in their downloads section. I am not sure if it functions 100% or not. Maybe someone that has used it with RN can chime in....

semperaye

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:47 am Reply with quote

thank you alot i will certainly check it out and keep u updated

semperaye

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:14 pm Reply with quote

I was able to install that other alternative shopping cart you suggested. But when I go to activate the module I get the following:

CSRF check failed. Please enable cookies.
If the problem persists, please contact the server/website administrator

If I click the icon in my admin I get the following:

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in.........

I'm wondering if this all is related to the fact that I renamed my /"admin" to something else for security reasons??

WORSE YET...I can no longer log into my admin Sad

nuken

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:24 pm Reply with quote

You can try the Emporium shopping cart and see if it workd for you.
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

semperaye

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:39 pm Reply with quote

nuken wrote:
You can try the Emporium shopping cart and see if it workd for you.
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

I download from that guys signature, there are no install instructions Sad

nuken

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:27 pm Reply with quote

All you need to do is download it, upload the folders in it to your server by [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] You will then need to import the cart.sql in your phpmyadmin. If you have changed your nuke prefix to something other than nuke, you will need to make the same changes to the cart.sql too.

semperaye

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:57 pm Reply with quote

nuken wrote:
All you need to do is download it, upload the folders in it to your server by [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] You will then need to import the cart.sql in your phpmyadmin. If you have changed your nuke prefix to something other than nuke, you will need to make the same changes to the cart.sql too.

Thanx alot,

Just ftp the folders to my publichtml nuke root?? I've never uploaded anything to phpmyadmin before this should be interesting lol I assume its self explanatory we'll see Razz

nuken

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:30 pm Reply with quote

When you download it and extract it, you will have a folder with modules, blocks, images and includes folders in it along with the cart.sql file. Upload the contents to the correct folders in your root. The cart.sql will get imported into your database through phpmyadmin. You just click import and browse your computer and select the cart.sql.

semperaye

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:41 am Reply with quote

Thanx nuken I'll let you know if it works haha

semperaye

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:53 am Reply with quote

did as you said got the following error in phpmyadmin:

Error
SQL query:

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `nuke_cart_brands` (

`brand_id` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT ,
`brand_name` TEXT NOT NULL ,
`brand_url` TEXT NOT NULL ,
`brand_info` TEXT NOT NULL ,
`creation_date` DATETIME NOT NULL DEFAULT '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
PRIMARY KEY ( `brand_id` ) ,
KEY `brandID` ( `brand_id` )
) ENGINE = MYISAM DEFAULT CHARSET = utf8 AUTO_INCREMENT =1;

MySQL said:

#1046 - No database selected

semperaye

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:58 am Reply with quote

apparently you have to make a myslq database for it, then go into phpmyadmin and select the datebase you made. then you have to make tables!? oh god...what do i put in those fields to make the database LOL I guess put in whats showing in the error Razz lets hope i dont blow up my server

semperaye

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:59 am Reply with quote

Table name:

Structure
Column
Type
Length/Values

Collation
Attributes
Null
Index
AUTO_INCREMENT
Comments

Table comments: Storage Engine: Collation:

PARTITION definition:

ugh Sad

semperaye

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:09 am Reply with quote

well i didn't make any tables and just imported and it seemed to be ok. I'm in my admin but do not see anything Sad I know you told me to "Upload the contents to the correct folders in your root" but some of those folders do not exist in the root like the shopping cart module for example, so with that one I just copied the whole shopping cart folder into the module folder instead of opening the shopping cart folder and moving the contents do the module folder. Maybe thats where i've gone wrong?

semperaye

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:10 am Reply with quote

omg i think it worked! maybe my server is just slow...well i hope all of this helps someone else Smile

nuken

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:19 am Reply with quote

You have to select your sites database. Once you have that database selected, import the sql.

nuken

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:31 am Reply with quote

You are confusing me dude. Once you extract the download on your computer, you should have a folder named RN_Emporium. Inside that folder you will have other folders that correspond to the folders in your root. blocks, images, includes, and modules. Just ftp those folders into your sites root directory.

The cart.sql has to be imported into your sites database, not some other database you created. Just select your sites database in phpMyAdmin, select inport and browse your computer and select cart.sql. This will create the tables needed by the shopping cart.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Modules

View next topic
View previous topic