Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RavenNuke(tm) v2.5x
andyb2
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:03 am Reply with quote

Not sure if this is an issue with my theme or not....

when a photo is attached to the forum, it gets "greyed out"- when you click the image, it's ok.

There is a modification someone provided me that limits the maximum width an image can be displayed as so as not to "break" the theme. (As if the thumbnail generated is kind of "goosed")

Easiest way is to show?

Image before/ when opened:

and how it looks in the forums:

Any of you genius' able to help? Not sure if it's when processed onto the site (uploaded), when the thumbnail is generated, or what... Confused

Thanks for any help/ pointers anyone can provide

spasticdonkey
RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:37 am Reply with quote

I took a look at your site as it's a little hard to tell from just a photo; but couldn't find any threads with attachments. I would look at your settings in the Forum Admin, Special Categories.

From the screenshot it looks like a poor quality image that has been created. I vaguely remember dealing with this many moons ago, and am noticing I have different settings on each of my RN sites Rolling Eyes

If under the "Special Categories" you are using imagemagick try GD2, or vice-versa. Start there.

andyb2

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:14 am Reply with quote

thanks for the "heads up"- I've switched to GD2- I *think* that's fixed it....

For reference, this is my "testing" thread for most things site related.... [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RavenNuke(tm) v2.5x

View next topic
View previous topic