Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RavenNuke(tm) v2.5x
NeapolitanWorld
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:17 pm Reply with quote

I have sommaire menu installed and the menu still works however when editing in admin the menu it no longer edits and saves properly, and the admin seams to have gone wrong during the upgrade. Anyone know if this module is being upgraded to 2.5 and what site is this module from. I don't remember where I downloaded, but I think it was trickedout...

jc

RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:18 pm Reply with quote

I will look at it tomorrow and see what is happening.

If you could, turn on error reporting and see what kind of errors it is kicking out.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:07 pm Reply with quote

how would i turn on the error debug on this, i can't find it in admin of the module. but my admin section is not right so not sure if that option is not there due to this problem...this is from bottom admin section of sommaire

_SOMGENERALOPTIONS :

_SOMDISPLAYMEMBERSONLYMODULES : _SOMDISPLAYCLASSES
_SOMDISPLAYMODULENORMAL _SOMCATEGORIESCLASS
_SOMDISPLAYMODULEWITHICON _SOMDISPLAYMODULEWITHICONFORVISTORS _SOMMODULESCLASS
_SOMDISPLAYMODULEINVISIBLE
_SOMAUTODETECTNEW (_SOMSINCE _SOMNBDAYS)
_SOMDYNAMICMENU

nuken

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:22 pm Reply with quote

You don't have the language file installed. To turn on error reporting, go into your config.php file in your root and set it to true. Go to the admin and try and save some changes in sommaire and see if you get any errors. If you do, copy and paste them here. After you do this, set error reporting back to false in your config file.

NeapolitanWorld

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:17 pm Reply with quote

Hi nuken, actually sommaire is working, its just the _som is throwing me off. i tested all seams to be working ok. added items all is good, but when i did turn error report i got this from the home page:

Code:
Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Unknown modifier '/' in /nfs/c01/h12/mnt/44596/domains/xxxx.com/html/myrnsite/blocks/block-Sommaire.php on line 174

nuken

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:55 pm Reply with quote

The one on my site still has the eregi function in it on line 174. Paste your line 174 from the block here and lets have a look.

NeapolitanWorld

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:53 pm Reply with quote

Line 174 is

Code:
if($row2['module']=="SOMMAIRETEXTONLY" || ($row2['module']=="Lien externe" && !preg_match("/^modules.php\?name=/i", $row2['url']) && !preg_match("/^((http(s)?)|(ftp(s)?)):///i".$_SERVER['SERVER_NAME']."/modules.php\?name=",$row2['url']))) {

nuken

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:41 pm Reply with quote

The forward slashes in the regular expression have to be escaped with a backslash or you need to change the delimiter.

See if this doesn't work

Code:

if($row2['module']=="SOMMAIRETEXTONLY" || ($row2['module']=="Lien externe" && !preg_match("/^modules.php\?name=/i", $row2['url']) && !preg_match("/^((http(s)?)|(ftp(s)?)):\/\//i".$_SERVER['SERVER_NAME']."/modules.php\?name=",$row2['url']))) {

hicuxunicorniobestbuildpc
The Mouse Is Extension Of Arm

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:00 pm Reply with quote

This is not the only line which is deprecated.

Line 183

Old

Code:
               if (ereg("^((http(s)?)|(ftp(s)?))://".$_SERVER['SERVER_NAME']."/modules.php\?name=",$row2['url'])) { // v2.1.2beta5 : les liens externes target blank qui pointent vers le serveur sont traités comme des modules.

Line 187
Old

Code:
               elseif (eregi("^((http(s)?)|(ftp(s)?))://".$_SERVER['SERVER_NAME']."/modules.php\?name=",$row2['url'])) {

Old Line 192

Code:
$nomdumodule = ereg_replace("modules.php\?name=","",$temponomdumodule[0]);

Replace all with this one

Code:
      //lien externe (pas un lien pointant vers un module du site web) ou texte sans url -> on affiche.

if($row2['module']=="SOMMAIRETEXTONLY" || ($row2['module']=="Lien externe" && !preg_match("/^modules.php\?name=/i", $row2['url']) && !preg_match("/^((http(s)?)|(ftp(s)?)):\/\//i".$_SERVER['SERVER_NAME']."/modules.php\?name=",$row2['url']))) {
         $affiche_module=1;
      }
      else { // module ou lien externe pointant vers un module du site web -> on check si le module est activé et visible pour l'utilisateur.
         $affiche_module=0;
         $restricted_reason="";
         foreach ($module as $key => $zemodule) {
            if ($row2['module']=="Lien externe") {//lien externe pointant vers un module du site web -> on récupère le nom du module
               $temponomdumodule=split("&", $row2['url']);
               if (preg_match("^((http(s)?)|(ftp(s)?)):\/\/".$_SERVER['SERVER_NAME']."/modules.php\?name=",$row2['url'])) { // v2.1.2beta5 : les liens externes target blank qui pointent vers le serveur sont traités comme des modules.
                  $nomdumodule = substr(strstr($temponomdumodule[0],'modules.php'),17);
                  $targetblank="target=\"_blank\"";
               }
               elseif (preg_match("^((http(s)?)|(ftp(s)?)):\/\//i".$_SERVER['SERVER_NAME']."/modules.php\?name=",$row2['url'])) { // v2.1.2beta6 : les liens externes target blank qui pointent vers le serveur sont traités comme des modules.
                  $nomdumodule = substr(strstr($temponomdumodule[0],'modules.php'),17);
                  $targetblank="";
               }
               else {
                  $nomdumodule = preg_replace("/modules.php\?name=/","",$temponomdumodule[0]);

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:32 am Reply with quote

<sigh> I have, for many years, wanted to replace this menu system with a brand new jQuery based one. Just never found the time. I do have the latest (from many years ago) working Sommaire on my site that I had cleaned up a little. Looks like I'll have to do some more clean-up and ensure it will work with 2.5+ of RN.

Thanks for the reminder!

NeapolitanWorld

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:42 pm Reply with quote

will wait on that, thanks nuken and mantigo. the block seams like it works fine.

hicuxunicorniobestbuildpc

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:56 am Reply with quote

Wow! That is good news montego because I do love this module. I hope you finish it asap. Thanks for taking the time.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RavenNuke(tm) v2.5x

View next topic
View previous topic